NEW! Floraplex Terpenes - Amped Up Blends - Free Samples for Future Customers

Hey Square! :wave:

Our Amped Up blends use natural and artificial flavoring. Below are a few examples of the non-terpene, GRAS, food grade, FDA approved direct food additive (21 CFR § 172.515) flavorings we use:

We carry out internal QC, including refractive index and spot GCMS. The new Amped Up line mixes very well with distillate, and every one of our beta testers have given us nothing but outstanding feedback. We haven’t seen any changes in solubility when mixed into a vape cart. One thing we do notice is beta testers are using less of our Amped Up line for great results, around 4-8% for most, and a few reported 10-12% as their sweet spot for Gelato and Zkittles.

And here’s a useful definition from The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association of the United States (FEMA)

Artificial Flavor

Quite simply, artificial flavors are flavorings that don’t meet the definition of natural flavor.

There isn’t much difference in the chemical compositions of natural and artificial flavorings. What is different is the source. For example, an artificial strawberry flavor may contain the same individual substances as a natural one, but the ingredients come from a source other than a strawberry.

I hope that answers your questions! :v:

9 Likes

Hello back at ya! Welcome to the site! :wave:

Please send us a DM with your address and we’ll get you on the list! We will toss in our three diluents as well.

1 Like

You guys still doing a discount on terp? I need to order 5x 15ml bottlea for a clients order

1 Like

For you, anything :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@FloraplexTerpenes thanks for the info. I’ve had nothing but positive experience from you guys this far! I appreciate it

7 Likes

:pray: thank you for the kind words

3 Likes

Hey! I’d love to try some of the new amped up blends in canada! I hear nothing but good things about y’all!

2 Likes

Hey peasandlovage, thanks! :slight_smile:

We ship to Canada every single day, so we’d be happy to send you the Amped Up sample blend! Please DM me your shipping info and we’ll get you on the list.

1 Like

Hello All,

New member, longtime lurker. @FloraplexTerpenes Would love a free sample to review!

1 Like

@FloraplexTerpenes, at it again. I gotta say I just keep on being impressed by the approach y’all are taking. Dropping new products at just the right pace to keep interest peaked, providing plenty of free samples to increase exposure and build trust and loyalty, and remaining exceptionally professional at all times.

I’m excited to see what the Amped Up line is all about, and was hoping y’all were still in the generous mood you always seem to be? I’m not a big spender like a lot of these guys, but would love to try them out and will definitely put together an unbiased review.

I’m also in agreement that there should be a vaping option at much lower thc levels to help people properly graduate into concentrates. Sure, we could drink everclear, but wouldn’t you rather have a beer or a glass of wine? I’d love to play around with the thickeners if that’s also a possibility.

Keep up the great work!

8 Likes

Very interested in this, I was looking into a proper diluting lineup for a mixture of CBD isolate with thc distillate, and y’all seem to be very responsive

3 Likes

Please send us a DM and we will get you all set up! Thank you for your interest in Floraplex Terpenes :pray:

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the community! Future4200 is a great place to learn and get involved!!

Please send us a DM and we will get you all set up :raised_hands:

Thank you very much for the kind words. It means a lot to us that you recognize our commitment to customer service and professionalism. And absolutely, we would love to send you samples, hit the DM! :pray:

2 Likes

The sour diesel and fruity pebbles is great. As well as the diluents. The viscosity is perfect. No more leaky carts or coils I would like to be considered for the sample. Thanks you

1 Like

Interested. Please send information.

1 Like

Intrested in trying out some samples thanks

2 Likes

Thanks Blu! We’re stoked you like the products. Please DM me you address and info so we can get some Amped Up samples to you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Raenius! Are you interested in a sample pack? If so, please DM me you address and info so we can get you hooked up! :smiley:

Great, we’d love to get you samples. Just DM us your address and name and we’ll ship them out! :slight_smile:

It says I am unable to send you a DM. I have reached out via your online contact form on your website.

1 Like