Floraplex Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

Hi RR92! Thatā€™s awesome to hear, thanks so much! :smiley: We try hard everyday to make great products and provide next-level customer service. We love to hear that we are helping our customers succeed!

1 Like

Was wondering if the free samples for FUTURE4200 users was still happening? If so could you send some to our company ?

Love this community, glad I found this knowledge base!

2 Likes

Yup! And thanks for the request and the DM :smiley:

2 Likes

We are about to place an order to try a few of the amped up blends, any way we could receive a sample of the diluent? Tired of messing around with MCT, PG, etc, this sounds like it could work out great for us. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the site bosco400! :slight_smile:

Great to hear, thanks for the order. And yup, no problem! Please DM me your shipping address, name, and email. Iā€™ll also include a sample of our Uber Thick :smiley:

Hi @PrimO.Oil! I am sorry but we seem to have miss your post.

Thanks so much for your support and kind words! :smiley: :pray:

Have you tried our new Amped Up line? If not, do you want to? Hit me up by DM and weā€™ll get you hooked up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We placed an order on your website, sent you info via DM. Thank you!

Just got mine in too :+1::blush:

Wasnā€™t sure if they got my sample pack mixed up with someones monthly inventory!

Uber thick dilutent is nice and thick, no taste.

Apple Jack is loved by all here so far! Will report back in with more favorites.

Floraplex really has this sales method down, they have a customer in me for sure. $$

3 Likes

Quick question. We have customers that want 500mg cbd carts in 1ml tanks. So we are forced to cut our distillate 50%. We tried the Floraplex Thickener at 40%, with 10% terps, but the flavor just isnā€™t coming through. Should we change to 35% thickener / 15% terps, or would that be too much terps?

To my knowledge a few guys are getting decent flavor related reviews at 13% Floraplex. You could also try the AmpedUp line they released.

1 Like

Thanks, we are using amped up. Iā€™ll try at 13% and see how it tastes

1 Like

How can I get free terpenes samples

Try cutting the carts with CBD instead of a cutting agent.

1 Like

Thanks, but how do I fill a 1ml cart using just cbd and have a 500mg cbd cartridge?

For just CBD, source lower cannabinoid disty.

1 Like

Thanks. I guess that is most of my problem, weā€™re working with 93%

I missed these posts before I placed an order recently. If youā€™re still sampling the amped flavors Iā€™d like to try them. If Iā€™m too late no worries, Iā€™ll grab a bottle or two next order.

Use code ā€œFloraplexā€ for 20% off @ www.sweeterps.com !! Thank Floraplex for the discount!!

4 Likes

This is the type of company sweet terps is. I think I will stick with @FloraplexTerpenes.

Please find another tree to bark up. :100:

7 Likes

Heā€™s always grouchy. The guy never likes to come over at a decent hour. Heā€™s always getting me in trouble with my wife as he likes to only come over after she is asleep. But thatā€™s way I like the guy. Glad I get to see the real person he is.

I think he needs to smoke weed but he donā€™t like giving us the edge. Lol. Love ya bro!!

One more thing. The guy never comes empty handed. Itā€™s ALWAYS bringing over cool shit out if Iā€™m out west. Heā€™s showing me some macguevor shit.

6 Likes