Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

i use this

1 Like

I like it. That will definitely do the job.

@og_extracts not sure what state your in but I run a soy bean warehouse and have liquid lecithin available for samples just shoot me a PM. Maybe we can help each other out.

May I ask.how does this.work for.you??
What size of.flask did you order???
I’m thinking in getting one in 5L flask, but not sure about the opening size… how this perform with the inclination of the roto? Or did you hack this by adding some support to one side of the base?

malic acid if you want sweet/sour perhaps?

May I ask for this pretty nice piece of hardware???

1 Like

We ended up cracking the code the less citric acid and more flavoring. Got some stuff from FONA but it didn’t work as well as we thought it would’ve. Really wish we could’ve used the same amount of citric acid, the firmness and cut was amazing compared to any other gummy I’ve ever tried ahhh

3 Likes

@ savage bros for American made

Totally had this issue too, do you use sodium citrate as a buffer? Once we were able to dial in the sodium citrate and citric acid percentages we really got a great bite from our gummies. We also use tartaric acid solution to offset the larger amount of citric acid that we were originally using with the flavor coming out a lot stronger and not as tart. We cure at 70 degrees with 35-40% RH.

Thanks…

How viable could it be, try to go through the hard open source way???

It could it be a new thread…

)

Ba•Na•Na

7 Likes

How long does it usually take you at 75% to dry them entirely at 350F/Oven preset?

So, exactly how do you use the tartaric acid and when? what dose? I know an edibles chemist and she recommended using stevia or a different high intensity sweetener… Im going to maybe try tomorrow.

I use sodium citrate as well. About 3g for every 50g pectin. Im in the process of trying to get rid of some

75%rh?

Oh wow, isnt that pretty high? I cure mine at <30 and they’re still not perfect sometimes

1 Like

Yes, 75% is way too high that’s why I was asking you. 75% what?

1 Like

Oh! Lol Im referring to when he says he air drys his molds 75% before putting them in the oven to finish drying them. Im using like 40 molds (35 gummies each) pre day and have been having a hard time waiting for them to dry even with a big drying rack.

Beat them on the counter, a few times on bothe sides. Place in oven, loosely, untill dry or almost dry. Usually takes me 10 or 15 minutes. My routine is to rinse of 40 or so molds…beat them on counter…into oven…next 40 molds…rinse off…beat…exchange oven…when all are out of oven review stacks…one or two may need to go back in the oven for a few minutes…I have forgotten a few times…45 min…no problem…

3 Likes

A super fast way to dry them out is an air compressor.

Takes a few seconds with a compressor to blow the water outta molds straight from the wash.

4 Likes

I have thought about that…lm not sure that be ok in a commercial kitchen…I’m trying to do away with the oven step currently…

2 Likes