Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

Experiment with maltodextrin any?? I just bought some.

just sent out a email for the pectin recipe ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should the burner/induction temp be 149 and 122, or should that be the internal temp of the mix?

Thanks

Pretty sure it’s the temp of the product, but I’ve found 122 to be too low and gets it to start thickening up a little on me. Have had no apparent issues adding the acid and flavor at the higher temp. I then keep it near 135-140 in the bottles while I’m getting ready to dispense.

3 Likes

Drying time has to do with humidity in the room

2 Likes

only reason to add flavours later, is so the dont boil off. and ya, 122 gets a bit thick… im usually adding stuff at 130 ish… and its in the internal temps for those values.

2 Likes

Say, how strong can one make these before the amount of distillate in them starts messing with the integrity of the candy?

I want to make some much stronger batches for my personal use and for those friends who have a similar tolerance.

1 Like

I can help. 30 yrs in food industry… 10 in Cannabis.
I have MANY formulas…what you looking for?

I see gummies all the time that are perfectly dripped/sprayed

Im only aware of using like a @qma shooter with MCT, Does anyone here know if people are soaking or doing another application?

The canfy is saw was perfectly dosed and no sticky or negative aspect to the look or candy itself

Bruh you really wanna fill gummies one by one?

Dont let the gummy solution sit in the chamber or you will be sad

Tapioca

Any experience with masking tartness from citric acid?

@Killa12345 @MillerliteRN @raghanded @Badcookieextracts

Any of you guys have any experience masking tartness from acids used? Or have you never had to worry about it?

What is your formula? Is it purposefully sour?

If it’s the citric acid in the receipe and it’s only like 14-20g. That should just add sweetness. Not tart. Only when you add in. Large amounts is it tart

Nothing crazy just want to minimize the tartness

Any experience masking sweetness in general?

the recipe I use is similar but 25-30 ml/ 10 grams of hash oil combined with coconut oil. Is 1.5 ml a misclick?

Yes…There are flavor masks available.

Yea, I found a couple companies like Foodarom and Fona that we get flavors from but was hoping there was something specific we could just bulk purchase to mitigate with