Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

Literally and figuratively

1 Like

90% SOP coming very soon. Doing several rounds over next week. We have CBN on it’s way. We’ve been messing around with L-Theanine and a few other Ingredients :dizzy_face: :yawning_face:… Sleep is our goal, without any negative side effects…

8 Likes

Hey, do you try to keep the room temperature in a specific range as well? Or just the room humidity?

The room Im curing is stays at about 80 F with a humidity of 35-40% and they seem to cure with the ORG611 Ceticoat a bit softer than they should be.

I would kill for 35% humidity.

6 Likes

Hahahaha What temp do you normally aim for?

1 Like

My kitchen was 75 degrees and 28%rh this morning👍

3 Likes

@MillerliteRN @Killa12345 @Demontrich @lexur5139 @raghanded

Anyone know of a good agar agar or pectin recipe worth giving a shot??

1 Like

I was taking notes of everything to attempt to make my first batch and completely missed writing if it was the 250 gelatin or 300

also I haven’t found much on any forum on making sour belts has anyone achieved that?

What’s a “sour belt”. Gummy strips?

I found everything on here. If it’s on here, just gotta dig and dig thru the threads.

1 Like

Like the xtreme belts

If you want to learn more about compounds like Lecithin look into the HLB system. I was able to make a water soluble stabilizer(made of 80%ish oils) from it and I have a gluten free vegan free pectin based gummi that requires no oils on the rec market with no issues dosing/homogenizing. Lecithin(and some other lipid based formulations also GREATLY increase bioavailiability.)

“The absolute bioavailability of THC was increased by more than 2.5-fold following oral administration in the lipid-based formulation compared to lipid-free vehicle.”

2 Likes

Food grade Agar Agar is expensive, its stabilizing properties may be a little to much as well. Put a couple percent Agar Agar in soy sauce and thats how they make those solid soy sauce sticks.

I had a 300 page pdf on all these different recipes using things like Agar and stuff it was called confectionary science or gummy science I cant find it now but it gives you ideas based off other recipe stabilizers and such. It is possible in INREDIBLY low doses, just have to be on point.

4 Likes

These mini cheese tumblers kill for coating but you can’t put in more than a few lbs of gummies and sugar at a time. I hate citric acid coating tbh give me a half to half BAKERS(cant use what you cooking with!) sugar - malic acid all day(much less malic if you don’t like as much as i.)

https://www.jesrestaurantequipment.com/Gold-Medal-2705--Mini-Cheese-Corn-Tumbler-25-gal_p_139343.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwzIH7BRAbEiwAoDxxTuk8z4YaeqCV4QIEtpOdbdzLUa6u9XmWszAXSuLukAWQagOCoFxkwRoCV7gQAvD_BwE

1 Like

I just sent a few name brand molds to China. I will be able to sell molds to future members for literally 3/4 the cost of what name brand mold companies are selling. Stay tuned :blush:

3 Likes

Have to pay chefsteps? Worth it?

1 Like

We’re trying as well. I’ll start reading more here, so far great info

2 new flavors in the line-up. Blue Raspberry (Gotta work on the color, lol) and Green apple.

The Blue ones are actually almost dry enough to package after only 30 hours sitting out. I think it’s the first time I went over temp heating the sugar-base by 20-30 deg, so I figure I lost some of the water content of the corn syrup hence they dried quicker. Texture is a little different, though, so not worth the quicker cure, imo.

The apple ones are the tastiest so far. Capella Green Apple flavoring and the Malic acid in the coating gives it a nice convincing tartness that’s bang-on.

5 Likes

HELL NO>… FUCK everyone is putting up a pay wall to their site. i guess at one point when im slow this week or weekend…ill type out the recipe and post it up formallly now that the link dont work… FUCK!!! i hate more work…

6 Likes

Twistle while you werk! Killa always putting in the extra time on the sauce making it not so secret for everyone’s delicious dreams.

Way to go brother! I wish there was a Future4200 when I was coming up but we had overgrow then ic. Thanks to granny storm crow & Gray wolf for rolling out there carpet to pave this way with @Future! The journey has just begun.

7 Likes