Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

How about FUCK YOU!

Take your dumb non-reading azz back to reddit.
BISH!

Hows that from a stoner?

8 Likes

For grins and giggles I opened up a private browser tab and typed “Gummy recipe” and this is what I am presented:

If I click this topic from that list I am directed to this post: Need gummy recipe (recipe inside) - #487 by jvstin.svn

I point this out for a few reasons. When I started reading these forums sometime last year the format of this forum platform was moderately confusing to me at first. I did not understand I wasn’t always at the top of a topic. This was really confusing as conversations sometimes didn’t make any sense. Coming from regular forums, i expected to be placed on page 1, post 1 of a topic; not some best guess from the search.

This is not to defend @Cheftim’s behaviors or lack of curiosity for finding the answer, but to underscore that new users coming to this forum are at a minor disadvantage. Another posting recently came up where the search results (recarboxylation thread) seemed to lead one user to an answer, and another to the middle of nowhere. Some users were a little quick to assume no effort was done on their part.

I offer no solutions to this problem, I only wish to present the perspective as someone who is relatively new to this forum.

:v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Most of the people couldnt bother with reading anything and leveling up. Leveling up is what this forum is/was about. With NO spoon feeding.
Back when I first cam here, I was NOT spoon fed anything, and I appreciate that 100%. @cyclopath helped me out with so much stuff in the beginning, had he spoon fed me I’d be asking stupid questions and expecting iv bags daily.

I leveled up 100000x, literally bu not being spoon fed.

6 Likes

Fuck you you cocksucking douche bag! I looked thru all 800 fucking stupid ass little comments and didn’t see an actual recipe just a bunch of jibberish from idiots like you! I guess me being a chef I would expect an actual recipe not some 800 dumb comments! This is my first time using a forum like this and now I know why… bunch of fucking losers who live in there mommas basement play call of duty and talk shit to someone over the internet. I would fuck you up if you ever talked to me like that in person.

2 Likes

Thank you! This site is confusing as fuck… I spent a whole night trying to read thru all the shit on here and when you click on what you think is a recipe it just another thread…

and that makes it right to call the guy who wrote up (Gummy recipe and SOP inside) a

just because you missed the recipe in post number 5 (and there are others too.)

BECAUSE he’s a nice guy, he actually wrote his whole damn process up. with pictures and pro tips.

title did say “Need Gummy recipe (recipe inside)”.

if you did in fact look at all 800 posts, you’ll find it started with

“I need a recipe”.

and by post 5 @raghanded had offered a recipe. then others added tips or modifications. then more recipes…eg post 34 and @Killa12345’s pointer to his fav at post 35.

tell me again you read all 800 posts…

or at least wrap your head around the fact that you’re biting the hand that was trying to feed you.

9 Likes

I’m glad that was helpful. Another functionality of this forum is the ability to edit your posts by clicking the pencil icon:

Now that tempers have cooled I’m sure you’ll see your response in a different light. We all make mistakes, and we’re all assholes at times; as long as we own up to and converse like adults, we can all respect that.

7 Likes

My exact recipe is in that thread post 739 for reference too!

I wish I still lived in my moms basement but that wouldn’t make much sense as Florida don’t have basements. :man_shrugging:t3:

Good luck with the gummy making.

6 Likes

Is this the ratio you currently use?

Edit… @Killa12345 I wish I lived in your mom’s basement with you that be GREAT… I wish Texas had basements, that would of made things a lot easer … several years ago :eyes:

4 Likes

It is not the most current I am using, no. I ditched the dextrose and added more corn syrup. Also cut down a bit of the water in the gelatin portion and cook for longer to get more water out of final product. Looking for shelf stability here but still pretty early into long term stability testing.

I like about 70% of the formula to be sugar portion.

aW 0.7

ph < 3.4

unnamed (2)

4 Likes

Maybe all the gummy people should all just live in one basement together in a state with no basements. @GummyJ your invited and so is @YYCMMJ cause he probably makes more gummies a month than I’ve made in my life.

4 Likes

Careful…you’d be shacking up with kotk… :joy: :thinking: :rofl:

6 Likes

He looks like a cuddler :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Anyone tried throwing gummies in a freeze dryer for a short period?

2 Likes

GGGScS

Gummy…Guys…Go…Spooning…with…Spoons

1 Like

To what end?

1 Like

Yes, and that’s a bad idea…better using refrigerator.

3 Likes

Quick dry

1 Like

Expand too much?

1 Like

Cool circulating air is the best for quick setting. Less humidity in the environment the better.

3 Likes