Mycobutanil --> HCN

That’s a good question. I personally can’t hit more than 10% terpenes comfortably, 12% uncomfortably. What if people are adding 20% terpenes and people are actually trying to vape it? That would fuck me up if I took a few real hits of that.

1 Like

Have tried the alpha-bisabolol cuts?

By weight the short answer is about 189 ppm

This might really be the issue as terps are acidic in nature.

2 Likes

alpha-Bisabolol is definitely not something you’d want to use for a “cut.” Any terpene will be irritating if you try to use too much. alpha-Bisabolol smells milder than most isolates but it would still ruin the taste real quick if you went overboard on it.

2 Likes

terpenes, terpenoids, esters, ketones, aldehydes, flavanoids etc etc forsure can cause allergic reactions or sensitivity issues within the respiratory system. Theres specific terpenes/terpenoids used for protections against bugs/insects for the foul “scent” while some terpenes/noids are used to ATTRACT bugs/insects-pollinators; so i 110% have always figured that certain “flavor/scent” compounds will mess with CERTAIN people while others might not… comes down to the individuals themselves. its like taking a fat dab of a certain strain/flavor that has too much terps and you have to sneeze while others you can zero the hit…

3 Likes

That’s a good question. Who has used that floraplex cut that is just terps. I believe, phytol, a-bisabolol, b-bisabolene, and b-elemene. I promise we won’t crucify you for coming out as having used the cut! To his is in the name of science and I would love to know if it hurt to vape

1 Like

Just because it came from a plant doesn’t make it safe.

Plants can’t run away.

So many of them have adopted chemical warfare.

Huff that shit and all bets are off…

11 Likes

They definitely can be respiratory irritants, but what of them would cause mustard gas like effects from the concentrations found in a vape cart? Not that you suggested that, even, but I guess that’s the pertinent question.
@Krative

@stoopkid I was curious myself too. I’ve never used any of the terpene cuts but have heard of them being used at fairly high levels

1 Like

@Krative
Maybe Mr. @Cut64 has tried it?

1 Like

I’m gonna juice some poison ivy for the next cart cut.

Anyone wanna try it out?

Lol

4 Likes

Good addition by MKULTRA

2 Likes

Whatever is doing it must be there at the percent level.
There are compounds that are capable of causing the reported symptoms at the ppm level but why would something like a nerve gas be there.
Some pesticides do have structures closely related to Sarin or Mustard but …

1 Like