Best cutting agent for the carts

@anon56994712 @BG305
We have 2 different formulations which you can find here Hempcutt .com
Our products has a blend of natural oils one main coming from hemp along with natural terpenes.
We have COA and MSDS available for customers. Bulk buyers are welcome to sign a NDA and we can discuss the ingredients.
One thing I can share is from our research and testing over the past year no one is using the main ingredient that we are, and now that I have spent time here looking over so much great information trust that statement further. Please feel free to email us via our website or dm us here directly…
THANKS

@HempCuTT Do you have any videos showing your hempcutt ex and it’s viscosity

How about a gs graph of what’s in it before we do so?

We are many who just love to find what’s in your seeekreet sauze.

3 Likes

I have been thinking of this actually and wondering if there are people who may be allergic to sharks

So i just tried a single drop of C8 in my dab rig and there is no way in Satan’s sweaty asshole that i will ever smoke anything that has any form of MCT in it again.

Anyone thinking MCTs are a viable cutting agent for carts should try this once.
It tasted . . . sleazy, like high grade extract of burnt tires.

6 Likes

I have tried Uber Thick, Honey Cut, MCT, Hemp CuTT and Hemp CuTT Ex all the same way with a single dab hit. I even have filled carts up 90% Cut \ 10% Terps and tried it.
IMO
Uber Thick- not to bad tasting but funky throat hit.
Honey Cut- taste off and bubbles a bit
MCT- horrible like @ArtOfUndoing said
Hemp CuTT- slightly strong at first but no throat hit or taste
Hemp CuTT Ex- hint of sweet no smell no throat at all

6 Likes

That’s awesome thanks for the testing. Which one do you think you’ll personally choose? Hemp Cutt X sounds like the best bet…

:face_vomiting::exploding_head::face_vomiting::exploding_head::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

@Gumby I once was a Uber thick guy but I have been converted to Hemp CuTT ex.

1 Like

when it comes to inhaling flavorings and oils…the flavor industry as a whole will tell you the “G.R.A.S” does NOT apply anymore

3 Likes

@dabeakerman
Said it very very very well

2 Likes

Whats up guys. Writing from Chile, where its still not legal, so there is not much support as far as knowledge.

For a year now iv been bringing over disti, and filling pens here. I buy different pens and have a different recipe for each. I would like your guys input since I have been using True Terpens Liquify for my mixture. Mark up price here is high, so I am more interested in giving a clean and good high, rather than cutting my product. But when I didn’t cut them at all, or very little, the carts would not vape well, making very little smoke. So the cutting below is strictly according to the cartridge so customers get a good cloud.

*CCELL 2.0 mm Hole Carts : 94% Distillate + 6% Flavored Terpenes (favorite and strongest)
*0.9mm Holes (similar to Brass Knuckle Carts: 84% Distillate + 6% Flavored Terpene + 10% Liquify
*1.2mm Holes (similar to Heavy Hitters Cartridge) : 88% Distillate + 6% Flavored Terpene + 6% Liquify
*JUUL Pods: 84% Distillate + 6% Flavored Terpene + 10% Liquify.

Customers are happy, but I am now worried about what they’ve been accusing True Terpene Liquify of. So I wanted to ask your guys input on what I could replace the Liquify with, but something that will act the same way in a way that I would not need to alter my recipe, since carts are responding well to them.

I need to buy a lot of terps again for my re up and I would love the change. Currently I buy flavored terps from True Terp, Mass Terp, and Terpene store depending on the sales they have, but Im open for tips in this area too!

What do you guys suggest? Any suggestions on my ratios? Anything helps! Thanks!

3 Likes

Maybe :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’d just use mct if you just dilute

1 Like

That had me rolling!

1 Like

i use that stuff to cook…

Mct should be better than most other swill they pass off lately.

I’m thinking cutting with cbd disty may be the for sure way to cut.

4 Likes

issue with cbd dist is the cost is extremely high. mct if u can find pure C8 its decent but thats a hard to find most companies blend and if they tell you its c8 … it may not be… as i have stated before here I been formulating products for other industries for 20+ years with 10 being in eliquid, I have tested most the big players, honey cut, floraplex, true terps, raw cut, hemp cut, waiting for honey hack, MCT, vg, pg, peg, literally everything i can find … i reached out to an old partner that can test vaporazations carbons along with other things, they tested for blu and other big boys. so lets see what i can find out. personally for dab test gcms test and other basic testing my go to for sure is hemp cutt. second up would be a MCT then uber thick or straight alpha bisboal is small qty.

2 Likes

I’m looking into CBD distillate that’s had a round of CBD crashed out this stuff is around 20% thc, 30% CBD and heavy in various other percentages of cannabinoids. Do a single pass on it and use to cut carts. This stuff is usually in the 2k $ per kilo range

6 Likes

This is going to be by far the best way to cut the carts.

2 Likes