Mushroom gummies

This shows that there’s a little bit of amanita extract in there.

What is the “hydroxy NMT” in the final product? 5-hydroxy? You might as well give the honest details to your customers.

Hey! Could you message me what brand/ company you’re with. I’m on the search for gummies that work to carry at my shop!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Fuck off

Fruit vs extract? Lets start a poll

3 Likes

Blue Raspberry 2 mg per piece gummys

Made using extract from fruit grown and processed by me

Love my new split mold

I’ll have the packaging for these soon!

5 Likes

The real mushrooms he is extracting is Amanita lmao, which has no psilocybin or psilocin in the first place.

Just look at the coa he posted. The only mushrooms he can extract with that much ibotenic acid and muscimol is an Amanita mushroom.

It’s all natural except the research chemicals he has to add in to get you high.

Oh look a other dumbass that has no clue wtf he’s talking about. :joy:

He’s a dumbass alright but you’re a fucking moron if you think anyone is fooled by your idiotic scam. You’re not converting shit, you’re poisoning people with Amanita. Personally i wouldn’t feel too bad if somehow you fell in a woodchipper

1 Like

Are you willing to sell anything that you think is legal? Why even mess with this world if you are dishonest and greedy? You could get into multiple other markets and do better with your mindset. Criminals shouldn’t try to mesh with the legitimate world of cannabis and psychedelics. How many people have bought your product under dishonest premises? Seems like you think we are stupid. And, i think youll learn the hard way that we are not. You chose the wrong place to peddle your lies…

4 Likes

His “Cubensis” mushrooms has the same amount of ibotenic acid and muscimol as Amanita lmao.

Cubensis don’t even have ibotenic acid and muscimol, so where the fuck did this ibotenic acid and muscimol come from?

:rofl:

Do some more research and figure it out. You’re smart :sunglasses:

More like you are super retarded.

That might be true…but I can crush you with my wallet. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LMAO fucking retard.

WTF are you even doing.

Well the fake shroom products already have overdoses in the news. Check out “diamond shroomz”.

1 Like

Its only going to get worse as these shit brands get exposed for the rip offs they are. Just go to CHAMPS trade show or any smoke shop or delivery service. All products made with 4-aco and other shit synthetics passing them off as a real “mushroom” or psilocybin extracts. Clever marketing and spin on words making them a fortune until someone gets sick or hurt and ruin it for the rest of the industry.

1 Like

Extract is the only way to go for gummies. Ground fruit will eventually mold and weaken potency not to mentioned never dosed accuratly to the T. Extract provides accurate dosing, shelf stability, quicker onset/ bioavailability, lessen or no chance of nausea or stomach discomfort, mild or no taste compared to eating fruit. That just scratches the surface of why a real extract is always better to formulate products with especially beloved gummies. Any who says otherwise just does not get it and should not be making products for consumers.

2 Likes

nope. a stable, single compound API is always better

5 Likes