Mushroom gummies

You do realize ibotenic acid is a neurotoxin right?

2 Likes

I’m not interested in getting into a debate on the Internet. The point is that these tests are fooled into other compounds that are legal.

You cannot convert psilocybin into those molecules. Yet the test says it is :sunglasses:

1 Like

Villy is saying this is kinda like when nobody had standards for d6, d8, d10 they just showed up as d9.

In the begining, not many labs could differentiate. I think villy is saying that.

I’m not sure how something coming back 4aco is ok or wanted. It’s not even fly-by-night legal.

2 Likes

Here is a coa from the final edible product.

1 Like

That doesn’t change the fact that ibotenic acid is a neurotoxin

This is exactly what future was talking about in the other thread

4 Likes

These are not bathtub conversations. We aren’t adding anything to the extract. It’s all natural just the same as traditional full spectrum extract.

I’m not defending. I wouldn’t go this route.

You could listen to some trance to get the same effects as gas station mushrooms. Thought they would have more niacin in them :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the idea of MeOH, 80/20 EtOH/H20, and I’d like to learn acetic acid some day. Might go great in pho (the soup).

Those are the only approved extractions besides water that are OHA approved.

Some Canadians used to use Paul S. Ice water tek to create low-strength gummies by Incorprating ice water, mushrooms, and using that water in a normal gelatin gummy recipe. You could basically eat 10-20 gummies to have the equivalent of 1-2gs GT/B+.

1 Like

The problem with water is it degrades psilocybin to psilocin which is much less stable, its fine once you make it into gummies or something but un infused itll degrade quickly

This is why people make 4 aco dmt because it has a longer shelf life then psilocin

1 Like

We use 5% water for extraction and see higher yield and same potency. Everything in moderation!

2 Likes

I def like mush gummies but have kinda switch my focus to quality chocolate because of all the synthetic trash out there.

5 Likes

Hilarious when people try and pull a slick one. Why convert something that is amazing into boof poison

2 Likes

Still a toxin no matter what lip stick you put on it.

Iv been makin chocolates for while an wanna branch out

3 Likes

Is white chocolate cheaper? Does it hide taste better? Is it to hide the fruiting bodies? Do they hold up longer without showing age?

I’ve not seen a white chocolate bar and I kinda wonder why.

1 Like

So I do 4 flavors I do fruity pebbles, cookies an cream an Cinnamon Toast Crunch an using white chocolate is little thicker an once you add toppings you can’t use those machines an everyone love my white chocolate bar flavors over milk chocolate white chocolate is better in ever single way check my instagram out. https://www.instagram.com/gnarly_fungi_dude?igsh=czBjM2lleWtod3dy&utm_source=qr
Dm me there I respond faster there

What chocolate is barely more expensive

2 Likes

Daily drivers :cowboy_hat_face: lol

4 Likes

Lovely results! Are you using an extract, or the full fruiting body ground up?

1 Like

We do these

16 Likes

We did gummies with pure fruit for a while. They worked really well. But we had an overlooked issue. The gummie looses potency after a while. We believe its due to the ph converting to psilosin.

1 Like

Full spec extract this coa was from hillbilly 0.1g each

1 Like