Mushroom gummies

Anyone else like to make magic gummies everyone around is liking them.

7 Likes

If I ever ran a recipe, I’d ask illrememberinthemorning

I searched for the name an couldn’t find him

do you use a full spectrum extract using ethanol + water? i am curious on your process + yeilds

They don’t use wine coolers don’t get excited now

Ask @DiNKLB3RG for a recipe consult. That’s s who I was thinking of and forgot.

1 Like

Best advice one could find. His gummies are out of this world. The favor and texture are to die for, super fast onset, and potent af!

4 Likes

Take the pacific pectin recipe. Convert it to grams. Divide by 10 to make an rnd sized batch. Make the corn syrup equal to the sugar. And dial back the citric until it just sets up once it drops down to that 150-160f range

I’m still not the best at pour and scrape. But we manage.

10 Likes

are people making gummies using psilocybin extract or what? i dont intend on making any just curious tbh.

if you dont want to share i understand

Most people are doing fruiting body because of the synthetic statement the DEA made but you can use either. The extract or synthesized concentrates make a better gummy

We do full spectrum extract that is psilocybin/psilocin non detect. We are having a hard time keeping up with sales orders.

2 Likes

Can you explain why I would want a “mushroom” gummy that had no detectable Psilocybin or Psilocin?

What on earth do you mean by “full spectrum extract” if it has non-detectable levels of the primary active ingredient(s) known to be present in that which was extracted?!?

10 Likes

Probably the amanita variety

1 Like

Then listing the psilocybin content as non-detect, makes as much sense as listing non-detect for THC or listing my steak as gluten-free.

I’m sure we’d all like our mushroom gummies to be non-detect for fentanyl, but if the customer comes looking for psilocybin and is sold “non-detect” for psilocybin and psilocin, it seems more like fool spectrum than full spectrum from here.

10 Likes

I seen some the other day that had both in them. It’s a sad world

How are you extracting the fungus

Anhydrous Methanol is the best extraction solvent there are multiple ways to do it

Wish i could upload this video but its too big

4 Likes

We extract real mushrooms, full spectrum and convert the psilocybin and psilocin into a legal tryptamine. That’s as far as I’m willing to share.

It’s completely legal, gives the same effects, and no…it’s not amanita. We start with a penis envy genetic strain.

6 Likes

4 aco dmt is still illegal when made for human consumption and the analogue act applies to if especially because its being made from psilocin and psilocybin itself

4 aco dmt has also been shown to be a pro drug of psilocin with WORSE bio availability then psilocin itself

I’ll post the study when my buddy sends it to me

1 Like

Sneak peek.

Made from real mushrooms.

1 Like