Looking to hire a consultant to help me make water clear delta 8

Do you have any test data for the products of this isomerisation?

1 Like

Sorry for the noob question. What’s the difference between delta 8&9? Sucks being in Pennsyltucky, everyone thinks counterfeit brass knuckles are the best thing in the world…Carts are only worth $30 cause that’s what they get poop soup filled knuckles/kingpens for.

2 Likes

8 is a cannabanoid more suited for medical purposes.

1 Like

Delta 8 tends to be clearer and is isomerized from d9 thc in the boiling flask during a SPD run. It can be isomerized with various things like bleaching clay, activated carbon, etc

The most notable differences between vaping pure Δ9 vs. pure Δ8 (no terpene entourage effects), which appear to be pretty consistent across numerous users’ reports of effects, are as follows:

1. Both isomers of THC are very psychoactive, and users report very similar levels and durations of symptom relief, although many feel the “high” of Δ8 is less intense and somewhat shorter.

2. Δ8 is more “up, cerebral, stimulating” while Δ9 is more “down, somatic, inebriating”… many users report they prefer Δ8 for symptom relief when they need to work and focus.

3. Many users who are sensitive to the anxiety-induction/paranoid side effect of Δ9 report that Δ8 does not have this side effect. In fact, impairment of mental and physical function (memory, speech, reaction time, awareness) typically occurs less often or less intensely with Δ8 than with an equal dose of Δ9-THC.

This is basically just the long version of what @qma already stated… Δ8 is a more refined medicinal product. :wink:

10 Likes

I honestly feel like delta 9 is an anxious sativa high where as delta 8 is more of an indica couch lock body high. Maybe this has to do with cbn being present when you make d8, idk.

6 Likes

Wow awesome explanations. I thought all distillate had the same type of high just different thc levels. I’m grabbing a half liter of d9 tonight for WAY too much $. Thanks guys!

Distillate without a COA (Certificate of Analysis) might not actually be delta9.

Some folks are deliberately isomerizing their material. Others are doing it accidently.

If you’re dealing with un-tested black market distillate you could be getting be getting mostly non-psychoactive delta10

1 Like

You don’t need to do anything too special here. You can essentially pack a muslin bag with bleaching clay and put it on the outlet of your extraction vessel before your collection vessel. You’ll probably get a lot of build up and potentially clog your system so you’ll need to mix something in with some porosity.

Can you consult me on the conversion and how much does it cost

Give me a call. I’ll give you a free phone consultation and we can go from there.

1 Like

Utilizing bleaching clays such as achromatizing clay?

@Alleyman DM me if you like.

@moxter What is the subject of your question?

1 Like

That was supposed to be in. response to Deleted’s comment on bleaching clays. I am new here so I may have screwed up trying to reply. My apologies.

No worries, @moxter ! Welcome to the forum! :smile:

Hey guys! So what’s up with some advice? :grin:
Been working with CBD crude and t41 for a while. I’m really wondering if that’s still an ok method for full CBD to d8/d9 conversion? I though I read somewhere that was actually causing some d10, which I don’t want.
Any simple nuggets anyone would like to drop on me would be great. If I need to pay I’m also willing.
I’d like to convert all (or as much) CBD to d9 and d8 only.

1 Like

How you guys getting the yellow ?

Slight Rose tint seems the normal color I’m seeing

using t41 as a catalyst is not the most efficient way of getting to d8/d9, youll most likely get d10 and other mystery ones

PH imbalance

2 Likes