Looking to get some product white labled

thats just age on it. they should be soft to start. If they get old its like a jujubee

If they were in package and manufactured within the past couple years or so… they should not be rock hard.

2 Likes

i use jello, and 4 tbsp gelatin and only 1/2 cup water. and they start soft and prolly do have long shelf life, I suggest people refrigerate if they wont eat it all in a month and they tell me they didnt refrigerate the last ones for months? I use antioxidant and mold inhibitor. I still think its best to refrigerate large quantity as long as you dont have kids that may find it. but ive left a few out and they get chewy.

1 Like

Please shoot me a dm. Want to ask you about hemp derived d9 gummies

1 Like

This all day. We live in a world where food cooked by your neighbors is suspect, but chemical cocktails with infinite shelf lives are considered safe. How the heck did this happen?

8 Likes

mine is home grown

2 Likes

Nope… We actualy had an agreement with a RENTEND KITCHEN…
Every Sunday they were closed and I rented :man_shrugging:

The only time … I have ever produced a product in my home kitchen that was intended for oral consumption… that was offered in a store… was the sleep experiment… and I have refused to do nutraceuticals untill… NOW… and I’ve almost lost major business over that…

@Killa12345 everyone here knows you have no interest in D9 10mg gummies yet alone D8 anything… really?.?

5000 count ?

Illl try to break it down from a retail point of view…

10mg candy… 10 count bag… 100mg per bag… retail $40.00

:man_shrugging:

Edit… Iv been under the weather the last week…

SO SHOW YOUR FUCKING SHOW BITCHES… :man_shrugging:

you know im not big on pics but pics of a gummy bear? wanna see my homogenizer?

You mean drunk

2 Likes

The flu.

Lol

I wish

$40 for 100mg is obscenely overpriced. There are brick and mortar stores you can snag 100mg worth of gummies for ~$20

online for ~$10

8 Likes

God I hope your dumb ass gets raided. @thumper is a real one.
You’re a self important asshat

4 Likes

and thats why i said id need 30mg… and ill take d8 gummies for the business. I guess you havent been reading but ive bought converted liters recently because the quality was sooo good…

SO I see your retail price…Whats the price on 5000… hy wont you disclose your wholesale price… why not show your show… whatever that means…

4 Likes

Good morning

7 Likes

super weird that the rented “commercial kitchen” in your gummy thread looks like a home kitchen and nothing like a commercial kitchen ive ever seen. they really got some weird laminated stainless cabinents… the gummy island gives a home feel in that commercial kitchen as well… and the flooring… its like they designed a commercial kitchen to look like a home gummy production set up…

weird…

5 Likes

Everyone is so combative now…

40 bucks retail is ridiculously overpriced for ten gummies. I think even when Colorado first went legal edibles weren’t even that much. I remember buying packs of gummies for 25 bucks otd. Not sure why 40 seems like a reasonable price.

Edit: I’m talking about things in a legal state, this is a different scenario. I’m a dingus.

5 Likes

I get 5 bucks on any edible. I couldn’t imagine a consumer wanting to spend more than 5 bucks. That’s 15 pieces at 350 mg

4 Likes

Eh Oregon rec is 50mg a package 10mg per serving and those can be anywhere from $5-15 per pack otd so $40 for 100mg isn’t shitting bricks expensive but definitely spendy at retail.

Compared to the $15-20 street value 10 pack of 50mg gummies and like under $10 street value for bootleg edibles/retail for hemp the dispo rec prices get laughed at

4 Likes

Barely seems worth making them for that price point

1 Like