Looking to get some product white labled

home kitchen vs mdonalds. PM me. The tests will be accurate its stupid to think mcdonalds types make a better product than home kitchens. I do it all vs employees following a recipe.

Do you have any test of previous products??

i have liters of hemp disty. I usually make thc gummies tho.

1 Like

What does that have to do with test results…… :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

the test will be done on final product to show its as good as the “labs” vs a kitchen. No contamination. near max legal levels.I have coa on the disty but would do a test on final product as well.

1 Like

Talk to me. How much for the good good THCV?

1 Like

The… BITCH… Was ment for all you kitchen cooks…lol

@FicklePickle I already know you aren’t a kitchen cook…

But you need to understand… I did not spend that quantity of money… not to capitalize on the CLEANLINESS OF MY PRODUCTS…LOL

I prefer to stay away from DOG HAIR gummies…especially when it comes to SHELF LIFE

:man_facepalming:

How much a piece are your clean gummies? @MillerliteRN?? For say 5000x?

So when you were making gummies all those years before the new facility, were those all dirty dog hair gummies too?

12 Likes

Not everyone can keep their new facilities to themselves @Killa12345 :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

me personally… im less concerned with dog hair these days and more concerned with the ingredients used…

I know Jell-o is pretty famous for using Red dye 40 in most if not all of their products… i think jolly rancher jello is the same…

13 Likes

Interesting how hes now completely trash talking folks doing what he did for years.

8 Likes

im just wondering why cooking in a “home” kitchen is bad. I think we all cook our meals for our families at our home kitchens… Im not gonna prepare food and cook it for the people i love the most if its not sanitary…

i think most commercial kitchens are more disgusting than my home kitchen… and what if you have no pets at all? do i still make dog hair gummies…

im just wondering what the cost increase is for the “clean” gummies…

8 Likes

Oh you know….

$1.75 each sound fair?

4 Likes

It’s expensive being compliant (“clean”)

I think he’s trying to differentiate his product from the rest here … but reality is, it’s hard to compete with BM price points when you are operating under different rules but with the same equipment. The scale has to be greater to still compete with “home kitchens”.

I’d suggest not comparing yourself to operations here @MillerliteRN … your facility will open different types of doors.

7 Likes

Yeah what @raghanded said.

No need to swing dick like some ass hole

2 Likes

i dont see many professional organizations and big labels using jolly rancher jello packs either… so its really hard to compare as well

Hey @raghanded do you use jello packs for your gummy production?

2 Likes

I’ve only had one gelatin gummy from a shop ever, cheapest brand out there and hard as a rock

1 Like

My flavors are all custom through local flavor chemists and everything else is made from scratch.

4 Likes

I clean the fuck out of my kitchen and keep her outside when i make gummies.

1 Like