Looking to get some product white labled

Thank you so much for the tag @sido_cat, we appreciate you recommending us! Happy to help, please reach out to our team at contact@elitecslabs.com to talk products!:+1:t2:

3 Likes

i can second @Kingofthekush420 for gummies. he has the best textured/flavored gummies I have tried, and his are pectin so they are vegan/islam friendly

5 Likes

snip snip

that wasn’t a pm!

1 Like

What’s everyone charge say for like 5000x gummies?

Anyone wanna publicly post some price list or is this a variable price list based on status??

Im looking for some gummies too after see this last batch of converted liters.

6 Likes

as someone who has eaten a few different brands of these gummies, let me warn you price isn’t everything

I can make some fire gummies but I’m gonna see what I can pay to exchange for time.
missouri which uses a pectin recipe. But I’m looking to see prices

5 Likes

9 mg d9 gummies are 25 cents each on 5k pieces or more

Any flavor

3 Likes

is the 9mg due to the thc to gummy weight…looking more for like 30mg gummy… but thanks for at least providing a price. im sure yours are good if its similar to elephate or however you spell it

Yes, 9 mg is the most d9 I can put in a gummy and keep it under .3%

I could do 30 mg of d9 thc o with about 3 mg d9

2 Likes

exactly what i figured… i need like 300-400mg of thc to really maintain… thats a lotta gummies… whats the weight on them…

4 Likes

The high mg thc o gummies would have much higher d9 content it would just be acetylated

I have hhc gummies now too

Also have thc v but those are made to order and it doesn’t get you high

3 Likes

i hear too many people getting really fucked up on that stuff… i dont want to be that impaired

2 Likes

yeah i didn’t find thc-o to be what id call “functional” at higher doses

2 Likes

Sounds like they did what they were supposed to then :rofl::wink:

Thc o is definitely one you want to do on a day you have nothing to do

2 Likes

i cant PM you

Message sent

I got them 100mg (15g gummy weight) gummies on deck! You should let me send you some just for shiggles!

3 Likes

im trying to cut down on the filler but i see thats what its gonna take to get complaint or make my own. whats a 30mg d8 gummy cost at 5000x

3 Likes

Think @Kingofthekush420 said .25c each on his post and when I messaged about it up to 5x that amount for price breaks.

4 Likes

47¢ each on a 50mg gummy @5k pcs
20¢ each on a 10mg gummy @5k pcs

Seems to keep things flowing on the traditional d9 side
(Not tryna slang just throwing more numbers out there)

Edit : damn bulk unpackaged prices in my area took a hit since this,
27¢ @ 50mg if over 10k pcs
18¢ @ 10mg if over 10k pcs

2 Likes