Looking to get some product white labled

I’m assuming your talking retail like having a retail store and paying taxes. This is a white label wholesale thread though. I can make them but I’m not trying to waste my time on activities I really don’t like and gummies are one of those despite loving gummies

2 Likes

Yeah retail as in the price the consumer would pay at a licensed dispensary/smoke shop. Idk what else retail would be but maybe I’m just stoned

1 Like

4x the cost of other brands is shitting bricks expensive

something about TX alt cannabinoids brands, they tend to charge an arm and a leg (hometown hero comes to mind)

4 Likes

I feel that, candy making in general can be so tedious and sticky but the end products are so good

2 Likes

Me saying it’s not the craziest price is only in reference to Oregon’s recreational cannabis market which is notoriously underdosed and overpriced in the dispo.

Comparing it to street or hemp the price gets laughed at just as I said our rec market does.

1 Like

yeah… im looking for unpacked wholesale gummies. Put them in a 1gal ziplock and send them. I dont know why @MillerliteRN is quoting it in 10 packs… LOL

2 Likes

I think you already know the answer here and you’re probably just trolling at this point… his scale right now means lots of labor.

It’s stupid to sell them wholesale when it’s so labor intensive. If he can get that price point why wouldn’t he?

I remember a lot of people here selling CBD isolate at 6-7k a KG… was that also robbery? Or do you have a responsibility to your business to make the most money the market will allow while you have that opportunity?

3 Likes

Prices adjust to manufacturing scale

3 Likes

I thought he just pours thousands a minute…. Have you seen the depositor thread?

I was assuming it was like an hour worth of labor after reading that thread.

I don’t. Last night late. After 8pm someone from this forum called asking for 8x ptfe 3/4” hoses. I didn’t realize these aren’t easy to find. His best quote was from precision for which would start production at the end of the month for a total of $3500.

I asked china how fast it can be made. They said 4 days and 4 days international priority. I could have taxed them knowing the only option was weeks out and at a $3500 cost. Instead I charged them $525 for the hoses and $148 shipping. I still made enough for the email and phone call for my time. And hopefully I have a client for life. :man_shrugging:t3:

12 Likes

You could have called me and Id have had them ready in 2 days :cry: no one remembers i have like a super plug in fluoropolymers

2 Likes

Do you have a risk of feds knocking down your door for that transaction?

I’d consider his price point the “fuck I could go to prison” tax for selling D9 in Texas.

2 Likes

These are 3000 psi ptfe lined stainless jic hoses. It’s just easier to buy from a vendor I buy 1000s from.

1 Like

Ohhhhh, yeah, I would have never been able to handle the stainless braid. I thought yall were talking str8 ptfe

@raghanded it wont let me quote you, but why would he do a wholesale thing from the worst state?

No. That’s the reason I got outta that business. The stress of peeking out your window 50x a day for most of your life is pretty bad. Not for the faint of hearts.

I thought If it’s hemp derived and under the illegal limit. We are talking grey line at most. :thinking:

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

That gray line = 40 bucks / 10 gummies lol

The market isn’t so dissimilar in my area

1 Like

If you say soo. That’s like smoking crack price. :flushed:

And I’m sure the wholesale price in your area is not far off what it would be in any area. Not retail. :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

In the past i would have unrealistic white label offers. Sometimes people don’t do their research/forecasting. Sometimes they don’t have empathy for the end consumer.

One thing I constantly realize in the cannabis industry is the distinct lack of empathy. No one ever thinks about how the other guy will react cause they dont have empathy.

1 Like

Empathy? Are you running a charity?

This is a valid reason for a price increase, didn’t take that into account, grey market and all. This shit is weird tbh.

Still kinda spendy though, not sure how reputable this place would be, but a quick google search of d9 gummies gave me this

3 Likes

They’re all over the gas stations in my (our) general area. D8 is banned in NY for the moment and still there’s stores with signs out front advertising the stuff. I’m seeing D8 gummies at gas stations for 25-40 bucks.

If he’s comfortable with the risk - Texas is a great place to make money on D9 margins.

1 Like