Job Listings Thread 👨‍🔬

Must be a Florida thing

1 Like

I think that what he was doing in Oregon. Lol. Keep Oregon weird! :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

The Chester’s are everywhere even in redneck florida…

That’s a Portland thing. We a college town.

Anyways. Jobs.

If anyone if OKC needs a job.

2 Likes

I live in the Adelanto area and have had 3½ years experience in the industry. Was wondering if any of my experience would be useful in the positions you are hiring for.
If so I’d like to apply at the link you posted above.

Experienced in critical C02/Alcohol Extraction including pre/post biomass, data logging and machine maintenance.

Winterization Tech. Including filtration/lenticular filtration, carbon scrubbing, decarboxylation, roto evaporation, data logging and machine maintenance.

Distillation Lab Assistant. Manufacturing tinctures. Some experience in spinning band/short path fractional distillation. Maintaining and diagnosing machinery (Chillers, vacuums) and other laboratory equipment. Chemical waste management, cleaning and sanitizing lab glassware.

Labaratory Chemicals: Ethanol, Isopropyl alcohol, Heptane, Hexane,
N-Pentane, Denatured Alcohol, Acetone, Methanol, liquid C02, Citric Acid, Silica Gel Activated Carbon etc… Some experience in Pesticide remediation through chromatography.

Living Soil Cultivation. Cloning, transplanting, defoliation, foliar spraying, nutrient feeding, mixing tea’s, adjusting PH levels, amending living soil, detecting plant defficiencies, detecting pest infestations, trellising, topping and water flushing.

Harvesting: cutting plants, transporting to cure room, weighing plants, wet/dry trimming, logging weights to be put into the METRC software. Knowledge in waste management, hanging and curing. Cure room climate control. Packaging product.

Quality control, Taking samples for lab analysis. Cal Osha certified/compliance, health and safety training. Inspecting and loading for transportation of cannabis and concentrated cannabis products.

Grow room maintenance, Changing lights/ Ballast, dehumidifiers and or filters, fans, installing growing trays and irrigation systems, cleaning and sanitizing post harvest grow rooms.

Trained by CalOsha Consultation Services In 2019

1. Inventory Procedures

2)Transportation Distribution

3)Transportation Manufacturing

1. Product intake & quality control Manufacturing/Distribution

2. Quality assurance Distribution/ Manufacturing

3. Complaints and recalls

4. Facility presentation and maintenance

5. Security Procedures

6. Personal hygiene & Disease

3 Likes

Some people are just… stupid! Seen many people posting everything at their work on social media. I never could understand why other than to try and showoff. Its not professional and I don’t encourage it. But that’s just me.

3 Likes

@Genesis1-12 I think that’s an amazing resume, and I’m sure they could use ya in something with that much experience and your ability to do metrc

2 Likes

I didn’t want to put too much on the resume. There is a lot more experience I have under my belt but didn’t want to make whoever reads it fall asleep. Also I left out that I worked at fusion farms LLC which was the company that first discovered Delta 10 THC. HighestZen and KingOfTheKush were there working on the Delta 10 project with us as well.

4 Likes

10/21/22 Update Highlights:

• “Integral Innovations” is looking for an Extraction Technician @ 18 - 25 /hr in Monterey, CA.
  • “Euphoria Wellness” is still looking for a Lab Manager in Las Vegas @ 55k - 68k /yr.
  • “Kaycha Labs” is looking for a Lab Technician in Massachusetts @ >19 /hr.
  • (4) new listings looking for Technicians in California.
4 Likes

Yeah no, that was Mechoulam et al.

Base-catalysed double-bond isomerizations of cannabinoids: structural and stereochemical aspects - Journal of the Chemical Society, Perkin Transactions 1 (RSC Publishing) first describes that synthesis…

So leaving that claim off your resume isn’t a horrible idea.

12 Likes

im an Arkansas extractor with almost 2 years experience who are you with and how do i apply

Did you start at the top of the thread?

@Darrenjaydirect put this together, they are not hiring.

If you can’t find your own way from there, I wouldn’t hire you to play with flammable solvents on my team.

Given that those Arkansas jobs were added Jan 28th you’re probably not gonna find them in the spreadsheet at this point…

6 Likes

thank you much love :pray:

Cannabis Lab Technician Needed in Harvard, MA
Hours: Currently Hiring for Part Time and Full Time positions.
Starting Pay: $18/Hour Depending on Experience, Full Time is eligible for benefits.
Job Description in the Attached pdf.
Please reach out to me with via private message with a resume/CV and cover letter if interested.
Laboratory Technician_Job Description.docx (1).pdf (225.8 KB)

1 Like

10/28/22 Update Highlights:

• “Leiffa” is looking for a Lab Manager @ 50k - 65k /yr in Denver, CO.
  • New positions in West Virginia, Hawaii and Connecticut.
  • “Exclusive Brands” is looking for a Lab Tech @ >20 /hr in Michigan.
  • (4) new listings in Michigan looking for Extractors

11/04/22 Update Highlights:

• “Sisu Extracts LLC“ is looking for an Extraction Technician @ >18 /hr in California.
  • (2) new listings in Oregon, California, Michigan and Massachusetts.
  • “Impact Solutions“ is still looking for a Lab Manager @ 80k - 110k /yr in Florida.

Still surprised sisu is still ip and running

5 Likes

Haha why? He’s the marketing king in extract toll processing.

Not my place to air all there dirty laundry, just make sure to have a lawyer look at there contract before signing.

6 Likes