Job Listings Thread 👨‍🔬

Hey everyone! :wave:

I compiled a list of available extraction opportunities I found offsite. I usually get a lot of recruiters that get in touch via LinkedIn and wanted a place where I can post these along with publicly listed jobs across sites like LinkedIn and Indeed that provide key details at a glance like; location, compensation, Job Type, methods used at facility, and the most important… are degrees preferred or required!

Excel sheet can be found here:

I will update this list weekly and note when it was last updated.

Last Updated: 1/21/22

I also have thread ongoing where I offer resume creation services!
Cannabis Industry Resumes [Offered Service] - CannaBusiness / Consulting Services - Future4200

:muscle::clinking_glasses:

55 Likes

Just got some questions regarding what experience is needed for certain positions and wanted to make this video talking about what I have seen from my experience talking to employers, current managers, and applying for jobs myself. :beers:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTStudRBPgX

4 Likes

4 Likes

Chrome on Android.

Could hear just not see.

1 Like

Same.

@moveweight @raghanded Ok thanks for letting me know. I just posted a direct link.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTStudRBPgX

1 Like

https://instagram.com/alchemyextractss

Introduce yourself.
Build relationships with employers. :muscle::chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Updated 9/8/21:
-Looks like Lowell herb co. found its extraction manager
-710 labs found their RSO technician
-IGS solutions in CA found their tech
-Careers in cannabis found their tech
-CULTA in MD found their extraction and post-processing tech
-AYR in MA and PA found their technicians

4 Likes

Nice work!

Can I ask - were any of these positions filled by people that weren’t previously working in cannabis?

3 Likes

Great question. No way to tell since this list is based on public job listings.
I’m just compiling them and filtering out the junk.

2 Likes

Ohh - I thought you were filling those positions. My bad. :man_facepalming:

You and @anon16547145 talked yet?

Didn’t see his job post when I started this but he’s doing his thing though :beers::grin:

1 Like

I’m just posting screenshots from linked in and offers I get but don’t want.

I don’t think I’m going to start a staffing business because I’d probably have to play golf or be some pink polo chad to pull in clientele.

5 Likes

I have zero lab experience but I have been wanting to try to get into a lab to work in any position so I can learn how to eventually open my own

2 Likes

If you don’t know what you’re doing in a lab at this point you should join a good team…

Just saying.

7 Likes

The road to opening up your own gig is full of required experience in already running operations and personal savings. It’s a valid goal not necessarily a pipe dream yet but once all states are up to snuff then its like more expensive than a tech startup since there is a barrier to an entry called “I need 1 million to even try.”

Not everyone is meant to be a number 1. Being number 4-7 pays well and snowballs your career.

Agreed.

6 Likes

Updated 9/8/21:

-Tons of jobs added HOLY COW! The USA is hiring yo! Sat here for 1.5 hours updating this :expressionless:

Stop being a forum troll and clock in, learn the game.

Most notable is a Director Position with no degree required paying 100-120k in Washington!

9 Likes

Why must be older than 30? Lots of interesting requirements for lab jobs on here the last few days

3 Likes

No idea. Gotta be a maturity thing. Thats just one of the many.

Check out the full list:

1 Like

That’s why i said this I’ve never worked in a lab