Job Listings Thread šŸ‘Øā€šŸ”¬

You also said this

Which is why I said this

In a couple years when you finally know how to closed loop extract, the rest of the industry will be years ahead of youā€¦. Which again, is why I said

4 Likes

But I said exactly that so I have no clue why you said that as well.

I have no care where the industry will be when I am figuring out how to extract. If I canā€™t find a lab to work at, build my own and hire a consultant.

I said, I have no experience in a lab, hence why I would want to work at one before opening my own.

So your name is either Chad or Steve right?

8 Likes

And he is acting like he will have the money for thatā€¦which Iā€™m doubtingā€¦At least In any state that has regulations past loose medical onesā€¦

7 Likes

#wooktalk

4 Likes

After he air conditions momā€™s garage the trap will pay for itself

13 Likes

My own garage.

Whats with you not wanting people to do what they want to do?

Someone hurt your feelings recently?

1 Like

I just think itā€™s stupid to set up a lab in your momā€™s garage

6 Likes

You mean my own garage?

And no not a lab. Storage/work area

The lab would be years from now. Would lease a small warehouse to operate there in if anything

Also @FicklePickle whats wrong with hiring a consultant? Isnā€™t that what people encourage here?

1 Like

Yeah most need consultants to figure out a process. Youā€™re gonna have to sell your ass to someone (give them a good portion of your business) to come and be the brains of the operationā€¦.

I think most good consultants cost 500-1000 a day minimum.

Pipe dreams are fun but sometimes you have to realize theyā€™re unattainable.

I know someone else just like you. Calls himself an entrepreneur, yet he doesnā€™t know shit about a god damn thingā€¦. @Curious_Roberto knows the wook I speak of.

8 Likes

I donā€™t claim to know everything though like whoever it is you mentioned.

I only share what I already know to be true or what Iā€™ve learned in edibles and growing and cart making. Extraction is something I look up to this forum for, only reason Iā€™d hire a consultant is to know how to properly operate equipment that can blow me up. I donā€™t want that to happen. I like living.

I just wanna grow, extract, and run a cannabis business as that is my passion: cannabis.

Idc how many obstacles or bullshit I have to deal with.

Thats why I also made the recent thread about those sketchy lab tests.

People have shared their knowledge to narrow it down to 3 possibilities, 1: really bad crude thatā€™s acidic/not properly pH balanced thats been passed 1-2x and only tested at the CAT1 or CAT2 level to ignore CAT3 pesticides/harder screening. 2: a d8/d9 mixture, not conversion or isomerization, canā€™t remember exactly why they think this but imo its not the best option as Iā€™ve seen mixed liters, theyā€™re a weird color, like gold clear with weird light refractions/distortions to it. You can spot it, idk why anyone would only cut a D9 liter with such a small amount of D8, or its just crappy weak D8 homogenized into equally as bad D9 just to get rid of it. And 3: a decent conversion/isomerization which is my bet as the high D8 and CBD and CBG and low D9-THC points to it, but its beyond my understanding. The reason I think its a conversion is that the owner is sketchy and likes to deceive.

Lolol, dude definitely has some stupid ideas of how things work. The stories you told me all I could do is smh.

2 Likes

That is an amazing spreadsheet!! Wow! Thatā€™s a LOT of opportunity

3 Likes

Last 14 days so many jobs listings got posted!
Ton of opportunity. :beers:

5 Likes

Updated: 10/29/21

Ok yaā€™ll I now have a bit of administrative help and will keep this list updated weekly. I feel it helps to have a simplified list of available jobs to check during coffee time in the morning and the DMs attest to that.

Highlights:
-Alot of positions in FL & MA states.
-MI Una Labs has a nice ~$24 hourly technician job & 48-55k supervisor position available

Make sure to give it a skim to see the reality of job offers in your state! :clinking_glasses::tophat:

8 Likes

Iā€™m in talks with one of the Florida places now. Iā€™m going to apply for another from that list, good list brother, keep it up

6 Likes

We are still looking for sales people in Denver, fyi.

5 Likes

List is Updated! :wave: 11/5/21

Highlights:

• Big Oil Co. in California expanding its Solvent-less & BHO crew
  • Florida has an extraction manager listing up from Vidcann
  • A handful of new positions needed in PA

Cheers Yaā€™ll!

3 Likes

List is Updated! :wave: 11/19/21

Highlights:

• A bunch of entry level & experienced extraction technicians available across FL, CA, and MA!

My advise for people looking for legal employment donā€™t get discouraged by the hourly rate, show up in the interview like a professional and state what your looking for.

How many times have you heard ā€œits hard to find good helpā€ from a business owner. Well be that good help and getting to the next salary tier isnā€™t such a hard ask. :tophat::clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

You pretty much have to already be rich to even consider thinking of wanting to open your own business. Not to mention there are already people who have been trying to open their own cannabis business for years now. On top of all that their are only so many business licenses distributed per year. Youā€™ll need a facility within the legal boundaries of the city which is very costly. Thereā€™s a lot more than meets the eye when it comes to owning a cannabis company and thatā€™s just a few requirements that I mentioned above. My best advice to you is to start by looking for a trimming job and working your way up to higher positions like harvesting and packaging then to distribution.

3 Likes