Isomer or Synthetic Compound ? - Delta-8

Press “X” to doubt.

2 Likes

Are those pictures supposed to mean something? Still haven’t given me a straight answer.

If you’ve seen the video you’d get it. The guy kills someone who had a few doubts about the seriousness of the situation.

Not advised.

1 Like

Yea but did you get any NEW answers?

1 Like

Looks like we got new beefs. :unamused::unamused::unamused:

8 Likes

No beefs here but a fat, savory hunk of love. Now if everyone could refrain from calling me no-no words next time…

5 Likes

This may not be the reply you wanted, however, it is certainly the reply you needed!
doubt

As some bitch in a psych ward used to say “No naughty potty words”

1 Like

I came here specifically to say: Fuck That!!!
Carry on…

2 Likes

This
And that

If rumor is true no wonder michingan wouldnt approve the process. The product is contaminated

kinda funny that i called it in my first post in the willybillytek thread

but he wouldnt admit

so yeah willyboy. u mad coz i spilled your little secret

I agree. Amazingly enough - the USDA (which has jurisdiction over Hemp, even the DOJ said so…) already has a guide for “natural” vs “synthetic”. It makes very little sense…IMO - but its already a published document. It all goes back to things being “organic or not organic”. And they don’t mean carbon based compounds when they say organic…they mean agricultural practices. (We did have a bit of a discussion on this earlier in the year…)

Here is the paper where the terms we discussed and a plan forward was proposed.

And here is the guidance document - its like a flow chart.

And here is a legal white paper to make it all easier to understand. -shrug- Probably not really better.

So we are back to semantics. I can talk FDA stuff all day, however, in this case the USDA is responsible for the definition (because Farm Bill…) and if the FDA was responsible then we’d all be in the camp that says no cannabis derived products are legally allowed into interstate commerce. Their specific about CBD only - since people seem to care about that specifically. But their rules apply to all cannabis derived products that don’t have more than 0.3% d9THC in them.

I still find this whole conversation to be really interesting. I’m a natural product organic synthesis chemist. I feel like I understand the difference between starting from almost nothing to make what you want and conversions like I posted earlier from Mechoulam. I’ve made hundreds maybe even thousands of new compounds using fully synthetic methods. And I’ve made hundreds of new compounds (and identified them…) using what the Fam seems to be calling semi-synthetic compounds.

Its all synthetic according to the USDA unless you are using a specific set of “biological” processes as shown in the definition and the flow chart. I suppose that’s why there are always lawyers on this stuff…you know trying to prove legality one way or another. Since it has nothing to do with actual science and all to do with semantics of the statutes and Final Rule regulations.

2 Likes

Yeah Never submitted the SOP in Michigan because Fwaygo missed back to back payments and owed me over 10k in reimbursements for paying employee payroll, pro tip you don’t hand over your revolutionary SOPs without getting paid first

Wait I’m not supposed to open source for hidden whales to find me

3 Likes

Lol okay guy you don’t think someone else would have figured it out if it was just Azulene…like seriously lol you sound just like the dipshit trying to sell anthocyanins :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: if your so interested in me and my products you can pick up one of my grams in Oklahoma they have a pamphlet explaining why they’re blue :joy::rofl::joy: anyway I actually got shit to do today so have fun festering :kissing_closed_eyes:

Lol according to these scientists your diamonds are trash . At least they gave you a shout out tho … even if it was a negative one

“Blue and pink THC diamonds can allegedly be caused by something other than the purple flavonoids known as anthocyanins.” … I feel like this means they CAN be made with anthocyanins no ? … and according to these scientists it’s safer than what ever way your doing it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

But In all honesty congrats on those checks and being the first to do it ( even if they claim it’s crap )

The person who wrote that article is a complete and total troll that has a very stiff prick for the willbilly. I was 1 of the people to post that article way back when, and that’s when I found out about all of the BS the author makes up and tries to perpetuate. So sorry Homie, you’re going to have to try harder to call him out on his blue stones.

Lol I’m not chemist so I don’t know shit … but they really must hate that guy to go threw all that effort to bash him

1 Like