Isomer or Synthetic Compound ? - Delta-8

That was my exact take away as well. I didn’t follow the link, but I reckon it has to be the one about them being salts. If so, then yes, apparently that dude has a righteous hardon for thewillbilly!

1.) Metal contamination – I don’t like.

2.) [Cannabinoid]-salts: not sure about it.

3.) New molecules: definitely no

That’s “dr Roggens” conclusion on what it could be

Deleted

Nice read.

I was part of a Facebook group that specifically made purple rosin and I never figured out how they did it.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

There may be a large number of flags but there’s still a conversation happening in between the lines.

Please check egos—no one is impressed with overuse of :joy::rofl: emojis and talking about how awesome you are.

There is science to be had.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

@roiplek and @TheWillBilly this is your only official notice, continue to break community guidelines and catch a week long time out to cool off. This thread is auto closing because the community is flagging your trash.

7 Likes

Okay this is Super late first off lol and its not my fault the thread got pulled out from the EC where all the arguing happened :joy::rofl::joy: lol I don’t even use this site enough to have regular statues anymore so do you bro :man_shrugging:

What the fuck are you talking about? All the arguing was done int he EC? When, the split second I put it in there and pulled it out so this thread could gain a timer an naturally die in peace?

Did someone move it to the EC after me and I didn’t notice?

It was in echo chamber at one point and should have been left that’s what im talking about :ok_hand:

1 Like

bad logic.

you hire a contractor

and that contractor brings in subcontractors

the subcontractors built your house.

3 Likes

One more try I want this thread to die naturally. do not delete the timer

I don’t think this thread should close, there’s still plenty of info to mine in between the bickering… the arguing almost acts as a filter for the people who need IV drips. :man_shrugging:

I know you like deleting stuff but just because you started the thread doesn’t mean you need to decide when the conversation stops.

7 Likes

agreeed, the shit posts can be moved to the trash but there is good discussion in between the trash. ’

It seems like this is the pattern of most threads on here though. :frowning:

5 Likes

Sterile conversation can get a little stiff - I’m not that bothered by the fact everyone is a little more relaxed and true to their personalities than they were a couple years ago.

Definitely could be in the minority on that front, though. I like seeing true colors whatever they may be.

3 Likes