Isomer or Synthetic Compound ? - Delta-8

Okay I agree too I just don’t want info and clutter to mix either so I’m like if people can’t keep it to a civilized discussion fuck this thread then.

But if there’s a @lvl4 that can help us maybe split the nonsense to an EC thread, maybe titled “bullshit from isomer or synthetic compound? - delta8”

1f5

Oh nooooo

2 Likes

id be happy to help if you can tell me the posts you would like cut out… i have no problem cutting stuff out but with the business moving outta the carport the next few weeks are gonna be tight with time. if you can help me and tell me the posts you find offending and otf topic…it will only take me a minute rather than reading threw all of it again!

1 Like

As always, I find your info very informative. Since you sited a discussion I started, I got an email about this post. And while I don’t think it directly relates to your post, I think you are the person to ask:

Twice now I have had requests for “synthetic CBD”. This threw me for a loop, as (based off your attached flow chart and my direct experience) CBD made from hemp is not synthetic. Am I mistaken?

My thought is the people asking were talking about CBD made from Wheat germ / yeast. Question: Do you think CBD made from yeast classifies as synthetic? Follow up question: What do you think of that type of CBD? My simple business mind is if it was as good as regular CBD, alll the hemp-based CBD would dissappear.

Always appreciate you Cassin. Peace.

if entirely made in yeast: biosynthetic/biotechnological
if precursor made in yeast: semi-synthetic

Correct. CBD can be made synthetically, though. It’s hard to avoid plant based precursors as you need a terpenoid that just isn’t economically feasible to produce via total synthesis.

2 Likes

Sad to see what this forum has become to

1 Like

I think its insane so many of you keyboard warriors do nothing but bitch and complain about people who are literally arguing about the main subject and driving the conversation forward who cares if we catfight a bit while we do it? You guys want the info for free then its our decision on how we discuss it, its very obvious most don’t have the intelligence or passion for chemistry because this thread is exactly what it looks like in real life when two chemists disagree on a subject or process. so instead of posting some personal bullshit feelings that has nothing to do with the topic and doesn’t further it’s conversation, and actually add something useful…

9 Likes

Ok THAT is funny.

Spacefic🤣

“Oh boo hoo did somebody get addicted to crack”

I’m far from a chemist but lord this thread has ME questioning my morals on what I say online

1 Like

I totally disagree with you.

This is not how learned chemists debate a topic.

You guys (you and @roiplek) are more concerned with waving your dicks around than the actual chemistry.

Although, I must say, I’m more disappointed in how you carried yourself in the conversation, especially that you blatantly lied and said @smokemeoutbruh directly related a synthetic route for d8 synthesis using citral and yeast as if you’d done it yourself.

I don’t doubt you have degrees but I do question whether your “knowledge” is experiential or just you postulating at this point.

From the peanut gallery it looks a lot like you’re making it up as you go.

1 Like

It’s not even chemistry, it’s semantics and ideology.

like a vegan would never seriously admit that all petrochemicals are in fact contaminated with animal derived matter and thus aren’t vegan by definition.

1 Like

Decarb id consider more akin to a natural degradation process, but just hastened by humans applying heat. Which I guess slightly applies to CBN produced via UV too.

1 Like

Okay guy just like you blatantly lied and sold pesticide ridden distillate and got caught lol? I Was just going off what the guy had said several times in conversations/shit talking sessions we’ve had and I didn’t feel comfortable calling him a liar because I don’t know if he is or isn’t using them and its not my place to guess

Because that’s where you live bro lol what are you doing right now other then being judgmental?

Why? I’m self admittedly an asshole and have never pretended not to be lol who the hell do you think you are that I’d give a fuck if I disappoint you?

Thats because you make sure your the smartest guy around in you circles so others won’t question your work or methods and just because you disagree you think it’s not real, I’ve watched 60 year old master chemists bicker about the smallest shit I’ve ever seen because they felt it made that much a difference and it’s called passion phil, if your not willing to argue that is fine but dont pretend it doesn’t happen because if we all just followed along and never questioned anything we would still be in the dark ages

I can say the exact same thing about you, the difference would be I don’t no what you’ve done or contributed to this industry, is your lab in OKC running yet? Are you making products or running experiments? Anything?

1 Like

Daily reminder to brush your teeth everyone!

10 Likes

I’m not going to gratify the pesticide shit with a response I’ve explained the situation enough and I wasn’t the one who lied and put the public in a bad situation.

But yes, I’m operational and doing just fine.

1 Like

Awesome glad to hear man!

We’ll see ya when you get out here. Welcome to the circus.

1 Like

Thank you roiplek. I appreciate your input greatly

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.