It's Willbillytek. Duh

Do you want to share which compound? It is a very nice blue, quite beautiful.

I had a random thought,what if its an anodizing process? Good ole electricity in a TSP solution

Electrify solvent? I certainly hope not, haha.

5 Likes

No tsp is like an industrial detergent. I used to anodized titanium nails. I doubt it would be a thing I figured I’d throw it out there

Tsp has a ph of 12-14 .

I imagine dissolving in tsp and hitting with few ice cubes like were making crack could drop out some stones :rofl:

2 Likes

erm…azulene?

1 Like

Blue magoo?

Blue Clifford (the big blue stones) duh

5 Likes

We send rockets to space that come back down and land… sure someone could figure out how to make our pot diamonds blue and not be toxic.

6 Likes

I did :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

I expect better from someone with your intelligence :nerd_face:

11 Likes

You’re MVP

2 Likes

Bringing it to the masses!!!

1 Like

vetivazulene and guaiazulene?

Like I said in that post, this isn’t the type of thing you post on a public forum. I’m seeing way too many people pop up every day on this forum with zero attention to safety trying to figure out the next get rich quick chemical conversion. We all know people would immediately just go and order some synthetic technical grade version of it from a chem supply outlet and dump it in everything they can. I don’t want to feed into this one. I only posted to say that this “impurity” is hardly considerable as an impurity and if it really is coming from cannabis like the producer says then it’s highly unlikely to be toxic at all. Not my place to breach on someone else’s tech, just weighing in on concerns over the safety of the color compound(s).

12 Likes

I think what people do with the information is on them. I am just a curious person trying to learn more about what is going on.

The most attractive thing about working in this space is how open people are about discussing things. It makes it fun to learn when compared with other chemistry spaces where everyone is tight lipped and can’t share anything.

I don’t know what the impurity is, but if its not THCA then it is an impurity in your THCA. That isn’t controversial and you don’t need to put quotes around it. If you don’t want to share what it is that is totally understandable from a commercial standpoint.

Blue crystals do look really cool.

1 Like

And as such must be declared.

3 Likes

It’s cannabis derived :joy::rofl::joy: meaning I don’t need to disclose anything (which is funny coming from the one trying to sell a shitty TLC plate for 6 figures without any real information) so your full of shit and Now I have to question your intelligence because how many SOPs actually offer 100% breakdown…because most bho concentrate have over 20% unknowns distillate generally has 5-10% unknowns and just pure diamonds can have up to 3% unknown :expressionless:

11 Likes

Not trying to hate on your product, I literally can’t because I don’t know what’s in it.

However, plant derived =/= safe to consume.

4 Likes

Sound like hate to me but :man_shrugging:

I guess People should probably stop smoking all of your plant derived extracts too

3 Likes