It's Willbillytek. Duh

Didn’t want to mention*****

Crushing it.

Could it be from improperly preped copper for the removal of sulfur? Copper if not prepared right has a layer of oxidation.

1 Like

we like the blue stocks!

3 Likes

I know the tech on the clear terps I got to see someone very talented do it. It does not require deep vacuum diaphragm pump and very little heat and like stated some cold ass traps. I tried it myself and you can get the grassy smell and taste out if you watch your fractions. I have cleaned up many shitty grassy terps and gotten decent terp profile out of it. When I did it some gmo cookies it tasted pretty close to the plant .

5 Likes

I have good reason to believe I’ve located the chemical responsible for this blue color. Yes, cannabis produces it. No, it’s not toxic. Assuming this is correct, which I’m quite confident it is, I would say there is nothing at all to be concerned about consuming it.

There is one other cannabis-derived compound (technically multiple related ones) to my knowledge that could produce blue chemical byproducts when exposed to strong oxidizing agents but I am doubtful this is what we’re looking at. Still would have low acute toxicity but theoretically could cause sensitization long term. I am doubtful that is what we’re seeing. No, I am not mentioning any of these compounds/derivatives publicly because I have no interest in fueling a blue dyed diamond epidemic to the masses.

That, or it’s just food coloring and we all got Punk’d. I will say this can definitely be done with completely non-toxic cannabis derived ingredients so there’s nothing to get worked up over. How they are concentrating this compound is not my business. I am just saying that if they are telling the truth about nothing foreign being added then it is likely a nontoxic impurity. I would go as far as to argue it is not something you’d even consider an impurity.

16 Likes

Id say the blue impurity is one thing, but how to actually readily incorporate such impurities into the actual crystal structure/lattice is another. Yellow and red crystals are not normally seen yet the crystal solutions and mother liquors are most usually colored.

Look at @RockSteady 's pic, is that a solution of crystals growing or a pic of crystals dried and separated. It appears to be a transparent solution like one would see in a re-x, yet the crystals are forming with color.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Do you want to share which compound? It is a very nice blue, quite beautiful.

I had a random thought,what if its an anodizing process? Good ole electricity in a TSP solution

Electrify solvent? I certainly hope not, haha.

5 Likes

No tsp is like an industrial detergent. I used to anodized titanium nails. I doubt it would be a thing I figured I’d throw it out there

Tsp has a ph of 12-14 .

I imagine dissolving in tsp and hitting with few ice cubes like were making crack could drop out some stones :rofl:

2 Likes

erm…azulene?

1 Like

Blue magoo?

Blue Clifford (the big blue stones) duh

5 Likes

We send rockets to space that come back down and land… sure someone could figure out how to make our pot diamonds blue and not be toxic.

6 Likes

I did :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

I expect better from someone with your intelligence :nerd_face:

11 Likes

You’re MVP

2 Likes