It's Willbillytek. Duh

God’s work :pray:

More of Satan’s work but thats just semantics :rofl:

1 Like

Confirmed: Future4200 has been infiltrated by Reddit.

God bless our souls

21 Likes

Man don’t compare me to reddit people, I may not talk to good (said in Texas accent) but im not the blacklist.

I miss Icmag.

1 Like

Reddit4200

10 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: Thems fightin’ words partner.

3 Likes

The real talk has moved to group DMs apparently as well.

Lol everything gets ruined eventually…or the ebb and flow of life takes place…inevitable change.

10 Likes

Without a doubt these crystals have been adulterated. There are some azulene derivatives that share the same color - vetivazulene and guaiazulene. Until we see the COA I think these are for sure less than 99%

Well, I just spent 5 minutes on IG and saw like 5 different posts/threads roasting the blue diamonds.

It’s wild to me how upset so many people are. I mean, granted, I don’t see this being productive for the industry but Jesus people are so maaaaaad :rofl:

Can’t wait to see how this pans out, I tend to trust my gut about stuff. All the flavored distillate I knew was a bad idea from the get go. The “viscosity” products all seemed like a bad idea to me, I always questioned the lack of ingredient disclosure, and everyone cried about IP. I viewed CRC as likely being a good thing, I was always of the opinion that the more pure a drug is, the less you have to consume to get the desired effects.

This though, I’m weary of it, but my gut isn’t telling me it’s as awful as people think. Only time will tell, lol.

14 Likes

I suspect it’s probably something simpler. I have no idea how these diamonds are made, but ones that look the exact same could easily be made simply by dissolving diamonds into a water miscible solvent such as acetone/methanol, and then adding a drop of a blue ionic salt to the mother liquor, and crystalizing as normal. Any crystals formed from this solution would inevitably carry over some of the blue impurities, and you could even finetune the hue to your liking by increasing/decreasing crystalization time (faster for darker blue, slower for light blue). Cobalt Chloride is blue, for example, as are several of the cupric salts. If I were so inclined, I’d use Copper (II) Sulfate, as it is the rare ionic salt that’s readily soluble in methanol.

Such a small amount would be needed that there’s no reason the final product couldn’t still come out at extremely high purity, and also wouldn’t be detected by any standard cannabis testing, as gas chromatography is used for volatile compounds and generally won’t detect ionic salts. Column chromatography using water as an eluent would detect it, but that would never be used to analyze cannabis.

54 Likes

Word.

1 Like

Now that’s how to make a first post! Welcome to the community!

17 Likes

Great first post!! To catch you up, the person behind the blue diamonds tek has claimed the blue is cannabis derived.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community. Very informative assessment :clap:

1 Like

Oh, there’s no doubt there are contaminants. THCA is colorless. Therefore, anything that changes the color of a THCA crystal is something other than THCA, which is, by definition, “a contaminant”. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s harmful or negative, just that it’s something other than the pure compound.

17 Likes

Can terpenes come out with different hues of color kind of Iike disty?

~
Nice first post.

1 Like

I mean isn’t myrcene dark purple…?!?

Flavonoids?

1 Like

I’ve purchased pure Myrcene before, its clear. Id assume almost all of the most common cannabis terpenes are clear because when you isolate them from the plant, the mixture of terpenes is also clear.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum… Excellent theory, seems the most probable to me so far but it conflicts with the 100% cannabis derived statement. Thats assuming that statement was made in good faith, however, and we don’t know if it was.

1 Like

Yes, in the IG video he did want to mention the name of the genetics. Thanks for the update