Is It Hash or Food?

Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference without smelling it. Is this hash or some delicious baked good freshly pulled from the oven?

I’m sure some of you have some fun pictures to share. @cyclopath sent this one today and asked: Hash or trail mix?

signal-2022-03-26-14-52-50-537

Show off your baked goods or goods that’ll get you baked!

20 Likes

Good question……

15 Likes

:grinning:

4 Likes

Attribution: @uDance2MyBeat

3 Likes

1st pic is oil. i got a similar container that has a skim coat of foam prior to vac

Upon first reading the title of this thread, I thought we were being asked a question. Of course I chose hash over food!

6 Likes

Amended the title to make it clearer, but yes, I agree with you, wholeheartedly! Haha

3 Likes

My vote is still for cornbread with this one.

12 Likes

. CRC Crumble or KFC chicken bucket? :laughing:

20 Likes

Someone who GETS the thread!!

10 Likes

Got some people good when I posted this on my Instagram story a while back fits the topic well

9 Likes

Disty or rendered bacon fat?

18 Likes

Mazapán?

Or cbg puck ?

10 Likes

that’s soap!

6 Likes

I’m waiting for the new born diaper pic. Live rosin or baby poop?

6 Likes

Kraft cheese powder or the newest craze of crystal color? Maybe both? you decide.

14 Likes

Terp fraction or Sphincter singe?

4 Likes

I think we were hoping for food/hash comparisons before the food/hash has been processed by the body, but I guess this works, too. Haha

2 Likes

I was like a 5 yr old kid with my new Christmas toy and once I saw the separation I got all giddy. First thing i did was run all disheveled to this thread to post it lol

2 Likes

5 Likes