What kind of SOPs does the community need/want? I'll be writing them and posting here and to my blog

I’m about to update it to be even better

4 Likes

I’ll release it soon

4 Likes

SOPs for

1. CBD-> 90%+ D8 with no D9 or CBN
  2. CBD-> 90%+ D9
12 Likes

see True Terpenes, New thread - #233 by Future

Furthermore, if you read the GLG Bootleggers guide to our internal IP, you would know that the SOPs are intended to be used however a member sees fit for themselves to level up. If they are shared the only stipulation is to mention that the info came from the gang. (I’ll attach the Bootlegger guide GLG Bootlegging Rules.pdf (147.9 KB) )

smoke dope with any known gang members?
hit them up for that SOP…

5 Likes

I’ve gotten behind because of the holidays but I’ll be writing more SOPs and posting them up this week!

3 Likes

How about how to clean up THCA that i harvested from our jars that have a bunch of undesirables in it? I was thinking of maybe throwing it into my collection pot, pull vac, and then dumping 70 tane/30 pane solvent mix so it dissolves in the solution and then recovering back into jars and dewax in our deep freezer… Would this work or is there another method i should try?

1 Like

That would be the simplest and easiest method without having to get new solvents and getting into advanced methods. You should try running it through a simple crc column with silica 60 or bleaching earth once you have it re-dissolved as well.

7 Likes

Thank you for the reply! I love this community and how it reaffirms some of the technics i use or i always learn something new.

I do have pentane available but havent really played around with it. I understand i could dissolve it in room temp pentane and then put it in our freezer so it crystallize .

Recrystallizing alone will not remove the undesirables, and simply dissolving in a nonpolar solvent won’t necessarily exclude them either. As @GreenMachine_Consult mentioned you need to remove the undesirables with adsorbent filtration.

7 Likes

No 99% TAC guarantee. This is my SOP for mass production of market grade distillate. My results are usually between 89% and 95% TAC, which is fine for high throughput THC for the mass market. I don’t use any wet scrubs. When I used to run THC, my results varied from 80% - 96% THC (yes 96% is only the highest I’ve ever achieved). I decarb first to reduce total ethanol volume needed for winter. I’v found color to be material dependent and anything carbon turns my distillate red. I baby the fuck out of all of my units, I keep meticulous PM logs and plan rebuilds every 6 - 8 months. My highest TAC has been 98.8% (full spec CBD). This SOP is really for the UIC/Chemtech brand units because of the adjustment valve feature on the vacuum. Some of the notes and info added are my notes and some are from their engineers, Eric and John. This is for reading and critique purposes only, don’t sue me if you think my sop sucks please. Using these settings, all waste must be saved and re-run as the terpene strip will pull minors and some THC (Deep cut ensures a S1 to P2 situation will yield decent oil, again I did this to hit numbers - our waste was reprocessed on later dates when material was unavailable to keep things going.) I’ve attached a COA for the terpene waste re-strip/re-process to show what these “deep-cut” settings mean for waste reprocessing. I saved up about quarter drum of terpenes before I re-ran them and as you can see, it made some decent oil in regards to minors. I also do this because in my career I have fried 2 turbos, and I do everything possible to ensure there is absolutely no lights left to make it to my second phase. When I ran diffusion pumps I used to YOLO a lot of shit because those things are tanks and Terpenes don’t hurt them too bad. I’ve been running wiped film units for a little under three years now. I was taught by someone at my first job who left shortly after I came. We didn’t use consultants at my first job so this is part my knowledge, part their knowledge, and remnants of whoever taught my teacher in writing scraps left around our shop. I’ve used ChemTech rolled and wfe, YH chem wfe, and lab society short paths. Greenmachine, you’re welcome to take this and post it if you think its worth reformatting, again I don’t mean to hijack your idea.

EDU001 - Short_Path_Distillation_of_crude.pdf (179.7 KB)

7 Likes

Why so everyone so adverse to utilizing I2? It’s not exactly difficult to acquire by reaction of other reagents you don’t need a DEA license for.

That is sick. Thanks for the tip!

I think the reason why, is if you don’t properly remove the iodine it can be toxic.

1 Like

I’ll be interested in SOPs for different textures like shatter, diamonds, budder, etc…

1 Like

That’s a simple and easy one! Coming up soon!

3 Likes

Thanks you, will be helpful for a lot of people

Better catalysts
There’s three now.
I don’t want to hamper others SOPs that are being sold so until they post those to the masses…
Just know there are methods of conversion that do not include sulfur or iodine and I would recommend looking for an alternative.

Same line of thinking about the decline in ether being used for certain manufacturing with the added caveat that while in that case ether produces a better products, here with cbn there is no improvement so…

3 Likes

Making CBD, THC, or other cannabinoids water soluble.

Growing SOPs including all-soil, soil-based hydroponics, inert media hydro, aeroponic, etc., from germination, cloning and propagation, vegetation, defoliation, flowering, harvesting, drying, trimming, curing, etc. etc.

That’d be nice :smiley:

Mic drop

2 Likes