Post Your THCA Pics/Vids

9 million? 9 minutes? Lol

Guessing that’s 9 months lmao

6 Likes

months

7 Likes

Some creamy badder(batter)

5 Likes

Non washed THCa diamonds. It was purified with membrane filtration.

24 Likes
2 Likes

Is is hash or is it lemon curds?

Seems like one for: Is It Hash or Food?

1 Like

New to the game of crystals😆nothing fancy but here is my stuff.

Strain: Barneys farm Mimosa, smells like a damn lemon and crashes out in about 3days. (Even live/fresh plant not frozen crashes in 3 days)

Latest run seemed to improve from tiny although bigger than sand crystals, seems the ones I have going now are slightly bigger, let hope.

Although I prefer it small, easier to roll a dutch style joint with. (We all smoke with tabacco, warning to everyone ordering a joint here when on holiday😂)

Greetings and thanks to the community!

5 Likes

Some gems I just finished up

20 Likes

6 Likes

Can you Crush up a stone into pieces to see if the color goes through the lattice on the inside?

If love you see this done with one of your crystals. I’ve only ever seen it melt.

I’ve posted videos and so have several people doing it themselves(from my stones) on here including future :joy::rofl::man_facepalming: my stones went through the ringer to be proven legitimate

1 Like

Sorry I missed that in the 8k post thread.

Definitely emoji worthy. Pre diabetes often leads to mood swings, you should check your blood sugar.

And people here may be able to distinguish one colored stone from the other but every bruh from Florida to Atlanta to la will smoke any colored stones and the think they came from you or similar and have no idea you are punching the air somewhere screaming they aren’t as chemically pure or whatever.

1 Like

Maybe if you learn to read faster you could catch up with the rest of the class :grimacing: highly doubtful you’ll understand anything in the thread but honestly I really dont’ expect much from a guy who’s dick cant get hard anymore due to obesity :man_shrugging:

I have a very low bmi. Dick works great.
I can wipe my own ass without sweating and breathing heavy.

Check out that Wilford Brimley diabetes commercial and maybe get yourself some testing strips to catch it before your feet go numb and fall off.

Trappers everywhere thank you for making the colored new moon rock for them to bootleg with sharpies and meth rocks.

3 Likes

Add this to some alibaba mylars with your logo and every dude on the streets gonna think he’s smoking that whalebelly breaking bad meth.

3 Likes

Is this why your rude to woman?

5 Likes

I read your comment with a Russian accent and it just makes it better.

2 Likes

These are all natural with no impurities

3 Likes

Dude said his dick didnt work because of obesity in another thread :man_shrugging: do you even know me? Or just going off gossip? Because I don’t know you but have heard through the grapevine you like little boys buttholes :hushed: