Everything You Wanna Know About Live Resin and Live Rosin

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Was this generated by AI? Spam.

14 Likes

My favorite part. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes
6 Likes

11 Likes

Write by person

Try AI next time, might come back more accurate

4 Likes

Wonderful! :+1:

Thanks for suggesting it.

1 Like

I was being sarcastic. No one cares about hemp live resin!

3 Likes

Good write up. Provides education to those who might not be up to speed. Not sure why your getting so much tough love.

2 Likes

Thank you all bro :love_you_gesture:

But we also have your enthusiastic support and recognition. Thank you very much. :handshake:

2 Likes

Weird, our entire business is selling Live Resin Hemp Concentrates to some of the largest CBD Brands, CMO’s and Vape Brands around, including many people in this forum.

Hemp Live Resin is a terpene-rich acid-form-dominant extract used in Tinctures, Gel Capsules, Bath Bombs, Transdermal Patches, Topicals, Gummies, Vapes, and Dabbable Blends by companies looking to create cannabis-infused products while remaining THC-compliant, allowing companies to sell domestically and internationally. Additionally, acid-form compounds from the hemp plant have been shown time and time again to have significant health benefits.

It seems you haven’t seen high-quality Hemp Live Resin or done research on the value proposition of acid-form cannabinoids. Shoot me a DM and I’d be happy to send you samples to show you that in fact, many people do care about Hemp Live Resin and it really does work.

5 Likes

Hey guys, what does this look like to y’all? Live resin or live rosin?

1 Like

Doesn’t look like rosin to me.

Could go either way to me. I’ve made rosin that’s close to that.

Looks like rosin that was heated but not uniformly so you have the bubbles in the bottom but still chunky up top

3 Likes

It’s a wobbler

thats not wobbler, that’s a lemon custard!

See: Is It Hash or Food?

2 Likes