Internet Picture Request (Bushy Old Grower and his Vacuum)

Likewise! I have that Burmese that needs to make babies

2 Likes

How about that good old school white widow, the one that was so sticky it webbed when you pulled it apart.
Or that Alaskan thunder fuck that had the crazy hairs.
My cousin who was a few years older than me used to get the best shit. I had a pipe that tasted like that white widow for about a year.

5 Likes

I got some S1’s from it. Haha! Hit me in a DM. Love some of his stuff for the Terps alone. Lot of the ECSD was fire. Not sure about the short buzz, must have been the pheno.

1 Like

Nvm, I see

Those were my glory days. I’m looking for early Dutch Indiana Bubblegum or before from that era.

I’m getting a bit closer for the picture request in the OP.

9 Likes

I think I got some
Bogglegum here too. The person that gave me the lsd had this bobble gum cut that would win all of our photo contests. We nicked name the cut the poty cut cause it won photo of the year I think twice on forum.

5 Likes

Getting closer . . .

I think this may be the picture, but it’s tiny!

1zaBOGSeedsBIGBogbubbleBGwithBOG 2 w-nametag

17 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Same here, back in OG days. Was that forum a black background (like this site)? Wondering if we invited to the same private forum.

2 Likes

Y’all are legends. I can’t imagine having such dank in those times. I was just a kid!

5 Likes

We had 15 1-2 lb plants that we grew in a cornfield of BOG’s gear in Indiana in the early 2000’s. We tried to cram them in my buddy’s minivan, but they wouldn’t all fit. His car reeked for the next year because of that night. It’s a good he never got pulled over.

6 Likes

Osmo-priming is the ticket. If seeds are viable, I can get 30+ year old seeds to germ. Like old SSSC seeds I had a years ago.

@Killa12345 I know I’m new here, but if you’re willing I’d love to take any seeds you have (I’m happy to pay for them). I can get pretty much any age seed to germ if it’s still viable, without using GA3. And I would be willing to share some cuts from your seed stock with the community to pay it forward.

In case anyone hasn’t seen my thread yet. Clone, seed, and TC request, plus I’m going to share my silicic acid SOP with COA (make it yourself for a better product and cost):

5 Likes

How about some old Dutch ?

Maybe a black haze hiding in there?

3 Likes

I’m interested! I’ll trade you my no-nitrogen flowering cal-mag recipe.

4 Likes

Sounds good!

2 Likes

Black haze is cut only… always has been. Always will be.

5 Likes

They said the same about cherry pie :man_shrugging:t3: You can always get a plant to make seeds & stabilize it back out.

3 Likes

To all, the key to storing seeds for decades and having high germ rates is very cold temperature (freezer or -20C is better), purge oxygen (use nitrogen or argon), and make sure seeds are <10% moisture content (<6% is better).

5 Likes

Yeah… a noob that can hold up to a cc22 style smoke sesh. :rofl: Only two guys left standing from that circle.

3 Likes

The cal mag recipe is the best @AgTonik. I’d like to review your recipe @Flowerman please post it up!?

3 Likes