Internet Picture Request (Bushy Old Grower and his Vacuum)

What about some Headband? Can we all give a little thanks to the mighty and wondrous Jack Herer! Y’all remember that Mfr ran for president… Twice. What are we even doing with ourselves.

6 Likes

Lifesaver was the best weed my small town had ever seen in the early 2000s (according to the cops.) I was once in a bar where a kid pulled out a nug and started bragging that he was a gangster because he could get weed that good. A friend of mine was with us, and admired and complimented the kid’s weed. What my friend didn’t mention is that he was the one who grew it.

8 Likes

My homie swears up and down he has Sweet Tooth seeds… I keep telling him to pop them and make more before they don’t want to pop. …

6 Likes

Aw man I’d love to run some old jack… who’s got some for me to pop???

3 Likes

Hehehehe, I’ve had total strangers smoke me out on my own weed… Super trip.

6 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I’m out of town for like three days, this thread makes me want to go crack more of my own seed crosses… I’ve got this grape flavor I’ve been chasing and back crossing and it’s finally stabilized. Keep thinking how these old-school strains were once brand new…

2 Likes

Ah your out of Indiana. That’s the explanation for the bubble gum. I had Simons breeding stock of bubble gum back in the day. That guy had those genetics squared & dialed. Every bean exact same plant. Looked like tissue culture when viewing the canopy.

3 Likes

I grew Indiana Bubblegum around '98-early 2000’s in Indiana. I was just hanging out with the original breeder last weekend.

9 Likes

I picked up a thc bomb x strawnana to see if it leans toward the old school.

6 Likes

Yummay

2 Likes

He was in a bathrobe though, wasnt it an older style vaccuum too, like the ones theyd advertise w bowling balls?

And the slippers dont quite look right…

4 Likes

So either we are mis-remembering together or you’re a pretty good troll. :rofl:

5 Likes

Mandela Effect!!

Y’all boys stepping in that worm hole or CERN gonna get ya.

13 Likes

thats awesome!!

3 Likes

We had bubble gum, silver pearl, Strawberry cough and golden goat…that was a lifetime ago tho

7 Likes

This was brought up a few months ago in another thread when someone listed some bog seeds, and of course, the vaccuum came up.

It’s a legendary vaccuum in my mind lol

6 Likes

BOG fan here…

I have ran and breed with BOG’s gear for over a decade.

Sour Bubble v1 and v2
Sour Strawberry Kush (I breed this to Rez’s Mass Skunk x Hindu Kush)
Sour Grape

The sour lines of BOG’s are some of my favorite flowers by far.

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Just ran through some old library and had Rez alpha d, sscdh, & Killer Chemdog. Any chance these are still in rotation? Some of the terp profiles of Rez gear was on point. Miss a few of the Alpha D’s & Chemdog DD

Massachusetts Skunk was a breeding staple back in the day. Apollo 11, Williams Wonder, NL #1 & #5 all memories of a younger me.

4 Likes

I ran a 93 cannabis club nl5 forever. That is another one of my all time favorites.

The cut came from the mid west…

5 Likes

That was the only thing I was going to say: What the fuck is up with the vacuum? There’s like 1 every picture! Is this something we need to bring back? I’m about to get a vacuum just for plant pictures!

3 Likes