Internet Picture Request (Bushy Old Grower and his Vacuum)

i ran the sour bubble(regis cut) for a number of years cause of it weight… i would flower clones after 5 days of veg out of the clone… and get 45g-60g per plant… and fit 49 on a 4x4 table…

7 Likes

Where’s the sour bubble cut yall?

4 Likes

Me 2! It why I think dnet is such a winner for me. Two of my fav beauty’s in one!!

2 Likes

id imagine this cut still floats around… ill ask some old school homies and see where it leads me…

3 Likes

Isnt Darlins net Gg4 and dmt kush?

Still fire.

5 Likes

What else you got in that prison purse seed stash?

13 Likes

Dmt is a sour bub bx pheno @FicklePickle

3 Likes

Get the fuck outta here!? That’s awesome!!!

3 Likes

to canader? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I memba BOG! That was one of the first packs I bought when I went down the slippery slope of collecting seeds. Spent close to 10k before seed collecting became overwhelming with a new domestic breeder popping up every other day. Too many open f1 breeders selling packs these days to try to keep up. Do we need a thread to show off bean collections? Definitely have a safe loaded to gills with beans.

6 Likes

what are you looking for from that time… probably have it or access to it with a DM. Im only talking strains popular from the 99-2011 times… anything after that…im pretty clueless

4 Likes

Got any willie diesel @Killa12345?

no never really heard of that strain… sorry…

2 Likes

Was an old Rez line. Thx anywho

3 Likes

How’s about any old Rez trainwreck or sssdh work?

Or trainwreck in general?!

2 Likes

@cloner has trainwreck

2 Likes

I know I need to chat with him bout another order.

I’m hoping killa has some old stuff. Kinda wish he would consider sending me his Rez collection to pop for us.

3 Likes

Would be some dope shit

2 Likes

i definetly have some trainwreck here. i thought it was weak smoke for the few runs i ran it for…

2 Likes

Are they regs? Who made em? Kinda wanna start looking for sum studs…

2 Likes