WTB: Elite clones and seeds - Who's holding?

Hello Future Crew!

I’m brand new here, and I want to increase my genetic bank. I’m interested in what you have to offer: clones, seeds, and tissue culture. I prefer purchasing, but I’m down for trades of the right genetics.

I’m interested in any chemotype except III (CBD-rich hemp). Broadleaf to narrow leaf. Long flowering, short flowering, and autos. Landraces, crosses and polyhybrids (good ol’ pollen chuckers), and true cultivars (stabilized, true-breeding lines), selfed, feminized, and open-pollinated (seeds).

Examples include ‘hot’ new strains (like Runtz crosses) and old-school genetics (where’s the Pre-98 Bubba, Cindy 99, and Sweet Tooth #3?).

I’m especially interested in colorful, high THC and THVC, loud terpene-rich genetics, as well as PM and botrytis resistance.

Looking for those :trophy:

I live in a med and rec state, with med card. DM me or post here.

1 Like

I’ve got that pre-98!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m happy to be here. I’m still looking around and getting settled. I’m impressed with the science-driven ethos here; it fits well with my background.

I plan to add content I hope people will find helpful. First will be my silicic acid SOP with COA laboratory test reports. Why pay insane markups for inferior products?

3 Likes

Wow. Ask and you shall receive! Please sign me up. DMing you now.

2 Likes

I’m interested in what you use as a binder, if you use silica dioxide and if it can be adapted for calcium/magnesium silicate.

2 Likes

I’ll make a thread for the SOP, maybe next week. I’m too busy for the next few days. And I’ll get a fresh COA too.

Potassium silicate for higher solubility.

@The_Lone_Stiller

Absolutely. I want to make this my new home, so I plan to share much of what I know and do. Probably next week I’ll share the SOP. Too busy over next few days, and I want to get a fresh COA as well. Can’t trust any silicic acid supplier unless they send COAs.

3 Likes

Did you welcome yourself to the community a year ago?