Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Are you going to do a quick .5# bi-di injection beneath the powders to soak them prior to your flush? Or do you have the indofab CRC for this test/purpose?

I never get pics of the good good stuff. As it’s leaving I always remember I forgot a pic.

10 Likes

Well ya got one now :grin:
Looking good bro

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure I was clear on this before I tried, is it best practice to fill the crc column with solvent before sending the material column over it. For example fill the crc with clean solvent and get a tiny bit of liquid into your collection so you know its liquid soaking it and above it before sending your actual material over it.

I feel like with dcvc you always keep a bit of liquid on top to not disturb the cake, i figured you might want to do a similar practice here. If so when I’m doing multiple column runs should I try to leave a bit of solvent in the crc when im finished sending the 1st material before sending my next column. To kind of keep everything in place Or by this point the powders are packed well enough from running.

I was also planning on packing with the vacuum pulling from the bottom after filling my filter plate with DE and a paper and putting it on the column, does this help pack or does it just pull more stuff through before its packed?

@Soxhlet please, help me!!!
@moldynug thank you very much por reply! :sonriente:

2 Likes

Head on over to this thread and you can clean that dark wax right up Cleaning shatter/sap also you can email indoFab for a filter Sales@indofabsolutions.com

2 Likes

We went to vacuum packing like the dcvc method after the first few runs.

7 Likes

read the sop for the powders you need at the top and construct some sort of column with filtration to hold the powders back. you can redissolve the slab in your material column and re run it.

6 Likes

Is anybody applying this tek to open blast
If so what’s the process

try packing it in the end of the blast tube, cover the end of the tube with copious filtration!

4 Likes

Fuck…I just finished reading 5595 posts over 6 weeks lol. Time to order powders.

Thank you all for your hard work. Very grateful over here to be able to draw from all if your experiences and R&D.

11 Likes

Probably would just clog the tube

1 Like

N. B. Oler.

24 Likes

How mouch t5 and how mouch silica and what other chemicals per pound by the gram? Please and thank you been having supper hard time with it

I’m going to have to say packing powders in an open blast tube isn’t a good idea. Most guys are running glass tubes for open blasting. Get enough pressure built up in a poorly made or poorly treated tube and that thing’ll burst, potentially causing some pretty serious damage to the person holding it.

Of course I suppose that kinda depends on how much pressure the can they’re using can generate.

The heat off the hand will create more pressure too

1 Like

You think at a certain point you could almost ‘reinject’ the butane back into the can… if nothing blew to pieces first that is… that’d be kinda neat, not useful in any way, but rare and cool in that aspect.

1 Like

Anyone know where to get B80 in canada? Ebay guys shipping is $500 to BC

Fair enough, anyone I personally knew doing open blasting have since moved to closed columns due to dropping them and breaking them.I almost forgot about the glass ones!
Edit: no glass or plastic tubes allowed only SS.

Lets not forget about those mayson jars full of tain’!

4 Likes

Hit up VictoryGardens in Ontario they’ve been helping me with all my chemistry powders.

2 Likes