Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

The heat off the hand will create more pressure too

1 Like

You think at a certain point you could almost ā€˜reinjectā€™ the butane back into the canā€¦ if nothing blew to pieces first that isā€¦ thatā€™d be kinda neat, not useful in any way, but rare and cool in that aspect.

1 Like

Anyone know where to get B80 in canada? Ebay guys shipping is $500 to BC

Fair enough, anyone I personally knew doing open blasting have since moved to closed columns due to dropping them and breaking them.I almost forgot about the glass ones!
Edit: no glass or plastic tubes allowed only SS.

Lets not forget about those mayson jars full of tainā€™!

4 Likes

Hit up VictoryGardens in Ontario theyā€™ve been helping me with all my chemistry powders.

2 Likes

Sup gang. So I have a few questions before running some Crtech.
First being baking of the clays.
Iā€™ve seen above people baking at 230F overnight but Iā€™m curious if people are baking within the stacks or seperated?
Second, I just put in an order for Celite545 and got a reply that people are using silica & alumina in place of celite545, can anyone clarify that for me. I was under the impression that the celite545 would act has a support for those finer powders when being layered. I plan on using a 5 and a 2 filterpaper in-between each powder(t5-silica, activated alumina, silicagel, celite545) to avoid channelling as Iā€™m hand packing.
3rd n final. I recently seen PurgeLabs putting out stainless steal micro sheets. Has anyone used these before? I feel that theyā€™d work better than paper so your not having to do a preflood of solvents.( Just thoughts Iā€™ve had past couple weeks) thanks. GLG

B80 / silica on left t5 / silica on right
Same input material
Same ratios of media
Ran exactly the same

10 Likes

Ok guys and gals help me ensure I save this run ā€¦

I ran 2 different lbs over same CRCā€¦6x plates double paper ,solid ring that are super tight held downā€¦I use nitro push 60psi 2x at beginning and end. Dry ice cold everything

Everything went to normalā€¦ Right as reduce clouds up as always then I decarb at 250-275f 4hrs . It clears right up like always

BUT the moment itā€™s cooled itā€™s cloudy

I guess I got DE passed 6 wedged tight filters

Both runs doing same thingā€¦clouds when cool.

How can I save this easiest. Bc as now no way I can just trust my 6 doubled up papers. I get all way to 2x 2-4um papers doubled

Iā€™m getting a welded plate from @Indofab soon Iā€™m just trying to salvage this to KNOW without doubt itā€™s not powders.

Iā€™m anal about my process of thingsā€¦ If powders got through I have no idea how

As right now these runs on hold for garbage bc remelt in tane and run through CLS was bitch but can be done.

There has to be easier way. Any thoughts

End product Already Decarb and will be in vapes w terps added

This has happened once before but I thought was bc I used TT mineral oil making those particular vapesā€¦ This time was same ole floraplex terps I always use

Redissolve in ethanol and pass over a prepared bed of celite on a fine frit buncher.

Also I have been using a 1 micron welded plate and still get powders thru if I donā€™t pack my celite correctly

1 Like

Silica and alumina definitely wonā€™t replace celite 545. Celite holds back fines while silica removes yellow and alumina removes moisture/reds

3 Likes

Sounds like fats, when I had powders go through and didnā€™t catch it before I made carts I could see the glint of the particilates in the cart, the oil was still clear not cloudy.

3 Likes

I was going to say fats also, if it gets clear at room temp. You could always redisolve in tane, then through it in the freezer for a couple days and refilter, should catch the fats

1 Like

Itā€™s cloudy at room temp clear when heatedā€¦

I extracted dry ice cold solvent and material

Iā€™m talking about just oil(and is really cloudy at room temp) itā€™s been reduce and decarbed already. No solvent present ā€¦I just grabbed everclear gonna do a freeze winterize w papers and buchner funnel vac assistance

2 Likes

This is just using b80. I just ran a batch of some really nice indoor and it seems like the b80 removed the scent from this og. Is that normal? I havent smoked any yet but it literally has no smellā€¦ Are people adding Terps?

3 Likes

All indoor ive used b80 on had no substantial loss on terps.

How much b80 was used?

Ok nevermind it does smell good just not as ā€œloudā€ as usual. Iā€™m filling my 4"Ɨ4" filter plate to the top and packing 2.5 lbs per run.

After about 5 sec melted in everclear etoh I know without doubt I got powders through this time!

**Thank God I did not send out ā€¦

When in doubt REfilter it out! Donā€™t ever second guess urself guys ! U know what itā€™s supposed to look like I should have known

@indofab Iā€™m saving up and on my way!!!**

5 Likes

Can you post a pic of what it looks like?

In everclear or before?

I didnā€™t get before I might could take cart pic where I loaded one.

Hereā€™s in Everclear about 90f

Before was gel budder look