Ice water hash VS Iceless hash

3 Likes

If youā€™re going to do this

to people who were initially trying to be civil with you, then you should either market your product, patent your process or shut some people up at something like this:

so people can actually try your wrap & give an informed opinion since

and

Until then, Iā€™d recommend returning the favor to people who were being civil.

@cyclopath you were right about that ignored content.

3 Likes

awaits reviews :joy::joy::joy::joy::facepunch:t3:

Shit if I had enough glass tips and hash Iā€™d willingly roll a cannoli for each participant to enjoy first hand at a sesh. I already got a few out in the hands of the wild and would love to give everyone a chance to see one.

1 Like

Looked into this, DM if you want to know why my 220$/hr cannabis IP lawyer advised me i shouldnā€™t

the embossed texture on that one image you shared of your paper gives it away. you can try and obfuscate as much as you want but its pretty obvious.

The harsh reality is you dont have a real lab, so its not like your doing something ground breaking and revolutionary. its not like you have some massive custom industrial machine in your basement making your product. your making ice hash in a trashcan and heating and pressing it to shape; and really i could care less. lets see you scale it to actually be competitive in the market. :smile:

the reality of this situation is your an egotistical person who thinks he is some hot shit cause he can squish hash between things.

You can insult me and my papers all you like, im happy with selling 50k+ units a month :rofl: this is just one of my brands too :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

because its not novel art thats why lmaooo

https://www.instagram.com/pixie_stix_official/?hl=en

2 Likes

Then go do it lol. 10kUSD.

Show proof of funds if you want someone to move.

It cannot be replicated, i told you i would try to be more decent towards you. Iā€™ll leave it at that.

If the big boy @RockSteady wants to flex heā€™s infact a big boy, heā€™ll accept my challenge.

Didnā€™t realize this was the hash fish guy. The bleeding edge of science

4 Likes

Kinda nuts innit.

Same hash fish guy you just asked:

Lets get back to the OP guys this is about bill margera using cold water and no ice

8 Likes

No no, you now need to use ultrasonics.

Forget whatever youā€™re doing.

@RockSteady stated clearly it was superior.

I just blast the new ice spice banger in my jbl and it provides the perfect frequency

5 Likes

If you play drake yields go up 5%

1 Like

Whats the magic frequency for your system? Is there varying effects at different pressures?

1 Like

Seems accurate coming from you with what i now know.

Depends on what horn/generator you use. A sonicator bath is not ideal as they are usually fixed at 37ā€“45 kHz, more is better, we were getting good results at 55kHz plus.

2 Likes

Lmao you donā€™t know shit about meā€‹:joy::joy: very few people actually know me, Iā€™m sure my haters are saying all sorts of stuffā€‹:joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never hated on you, i only ask questions.

Your hate for me, equated in my disregard for you, it was my acknowledgment of your hatred for me that created unresolve.