Ice water hash VS Iceless hash

No offense taken I’m not involved in the hash market currently so I could care less, release whatever sop you want! You have to start somewhere.

The magic of that system; was the scale, automation, remote monitoring and ultrasonic incorporation. We incorporated a multitude of pressure, flow, temp sensors on the system, if anything it was way overkill, mind you this was yearsss ago, automation was unheard of in cannabis. At that time everyone was using plastic bins and shit for ice hash this was probably one of the first SS hash systems ever.

I think you’d find success, also I wouldn’t consider this an SOP, sure it has one attached to it, but the innovation was the hardware and style of processing.

Even nowdays ultrasonics is something that is slept on by the industry

1 Like

No no no and more no… i explored that avenue…

This is equally as useless as:

Can i have your permission to quote this later on?

Lol burn more bridges from the brightest most successful in the industry. It’s a good look for you
Your understanding is so far below what is available to be learned you are comedic gold.

16 Likes

Define success… how do you gauge it?

Lmaoooooo please tell me the exhaustive research and testing you’ve done upon ultrasonics? Do you even have a lab?

Do you know how many ways ultrasonics can be applied to cannabis processing?

It can improve crystalization speed and yields aswell as induce frequency specific polymorphism.
It can speed up solvent recovery.
It can promote kinetic interactions within a reaction.

Like shit I can keep going on. I’m not pulling this shit out of my ass, ultrasonics is something that’s incorporated fairly heavily in pharma labs.

Here I am trying to be nice and civil, gosh your toxic af :joy:

10 Likes

Success is different for everyone. For you it would be shutting up, learning and refraining from being a jackass.

8 Likes

Excellent evasion.

It’s not an evasion. It’s the truth. I wouldn’t considering learning and not being a jackass success for me but it could be life changing for you.

7 Likes

Enough to understand it isn’t a solve, if it was you’d still be making that machine.

I asked you nicely not to perceive me as disrespectful.

I don’t believe in the use of chemical solvents, organic or non.

In regards to ultrasonics i have as stated here:

You have not proven to anyone here you know a single thing you’re talking about. So for you to say you’ve ‘explored’ it is worth a hill of beans to the class kid.

Rocksteady and duke know their shit and have proven it over and over

9 Likes

Nuff said

18 Likes

If he doesn’t care you think we could get that sop :joy::pray:

2 Likes

It was literal weeks ago now that i said this to @cyclopath

This was 22 days ago.

Your accusation of my “lack of proof” was notably hindered by no one other than me myself and i, almost a month ago lol… with evidence i can actively cite…

It was made apparent that i do indeed have something worth proving, but infact… i should not… being right isn’t the goal.

All you’ve done since you’ve been here is derail threads and tell us all how smart you are, how’s that working out?

This is my last fucking reply to you in this thread that was at one point getting interesting. Do us both a favor and just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN.

4 Likes

Dunno, i’ve made the worlds first cannabis paper… let’s scroll back quick.

Ever noticed the initial acknowledgment here:

Indirect interest two weeks ago, he couldn’t replicate it if he tried.

Exactly why @RockSteady suddenly decided:

I think you just lost @RockSteady being civil or nice here’s comes some heat

Oh man, is his heat worse than @SubstituteCreature?

I’m so shook man, some idiot is going to spew some idiotic nonsense

Lmaooooooooo wow okay so I commented on that post because I thought it was funny, your ego is soooo far up your ass it’s funny. It’s only going to hurt you in this industry.

I only posted in this thread to hopefully inspire the OP into building their own system and give some spoons for those interested.

And also hate to break it to you but I’ve been selling cannabinoids infused papers for like 2-3 years now… My brand gemstick is doing really well. I have that patented too btw.

The gemstick however is not the same as rolling your hash between two silicone mats, it involves actual science:)

3 Likes

Right here, right now.

Take your best hash and take your silicone mats.

10kUSD

Mimic my wrap, characteristics and stability.

Tired of fools like you trying to discredit me, I’ll put money on it… replicate it!

Unlike your hemp infused synthetic garbage, my
wrap is completely natural.

Won’t work with fire hash. I’d have to first replicate the brown boof you post which seems like a waste of time and material if im being honest.

3 Likes