Ice water hash VS Iceless hash

Ladies and Gentlemen it is perfectly fucking clear.

@RockSteady has accepted my challenge and is going to pay it forward!

@sidco @Future make sure you’re here to see this!! Free 10kUSD lmfao.

@envee ive read many posts since youve joined and i would like to say that this forum is for learning. Ive seen many on here share their tek without dangling it like a savory carrot. If your tek is ao revolutionary then give us more than “my shit is better than your shit”. Its getting old and redundant. Youd find that many on here share lots of great information and do it openly. Just wish we all could transcend the bullshit and get back to making great cannabis related happiness. Together always works better as long as cool heads prevail.

8 Likes

This guy has such a hard on for me, I love my fans :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Calling me fake and shit, would you get a load of this guy.

Watch me make a hash paper in no time flat.

4 Likes

Odd flex as there are numerous reasons for that, but uderstood. That’s why I said

outlining a way to do so that doesn’t involve documenting your IP.

1 Like

Fuck no man.

Individuals who act such as this need to be discredited:

1 Like

Can we please get back to looking at my avatar and talking ice water hash vs iceless hash?

8 Likes

What exactly are you discrediting? What proof do you have to back up any of your claims? You got analytics to validate any of your work?

Or are you targeting me because I’m an innovator of the industry and this is your big break to look smart?

Over some dumb hash paper too? Lmao get real this only makes you look worse and more petty. I’ve put my time in the trench’s people know that I don’t have to prove shit to anybody.

3 Likes

At this point in time you’ve accepted my challenge and wager.

I don’t give a fuck what you say, fess up, proof up, or I’ll find you and sue.

Better get to work.

Lmaoooo okay bud, you better get to work on products that are actually scalable and will do well in the market place :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@envee can i purchase your product? Are they in retail or online? Id love to try a paper or two.

Are you in Canada? I can send you a sample free of charge.

1 Like

Homies trapping out of his basement in Canada, doubt his product will ever hit legal shelves.

3 Likes

You better proof up quick man. A lot of eyes are watching right now…

Im not. Im in good ol USA

1 Like

Do you have any friends in canada who could verify it? I would send a sample to them. In canada gifting cannabis is legal.

Nope no friends in Canada. Well i was hoping you sold these so i could sample one. Is there any info online about your product?

It’s not currently available to the public as i am not a licensed retailer.

I can and will gladly prodive a free sample to anyone in Canada upon request with fully detailed confirmation of it’s intended use.

1 Like

Cite me the top 10 please.

2 Likes

I’ll send you a cannoli when I get more tips in :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Lol if you have problems getting samples out of your area that’s on you.

1 Like