Ice water hash VS Iceless hash

You have not proven to anyone here you know a single thing you’re talking about. So for you to say you’ve ‘explored’ it is worth a hill of beans to the class kid.

Rocksteady and duke know their shit and have proven it over and over

9 Likes

Nuff said

18 Likes

If he doesn’t care you think we could get that sop :joy::pray:

2 Likes

It was literal weeks ago now that i said this to @cyclopath

This was 22 days ago.

Your accusation of my “lack of proof” was notably hindered by no one other than me myself and i, almost a month ago lol… with evidence i can actively cite…

It was made apparent that i do indeed have something worth proving, but infact… i should not… being right isn’t the goal.

All you’ve done since you’ve been here is derail threads and tell us all how smart you are, how’s that working out?

This is my last fucking reply to you in this thread that was at one point getting interesting. Do us both a favor and just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEARN.

4 Likes

Dunno, i’ve made the worlds first cannabis paper… let’s scroll back quick.

Ever noticed the initial acknowledgment here:

Indirect interest two weeks ago, he couldn’t replicate it if he tried.

Exactly why @RockSteady suddenly decided:

I think you just lost @RockSteady being civil or nice here’s comes some heat

Oh man, is his heat worse than @SubstituteCreature?

I’m so shook man, some idiot is going to spew some idiotic nonsense

Lmaooooooooo wow okay so I commented on that post because I thought it was funny, your ego is soooo far up your ass it’s funny. It’s only going to hurt you in this industry.

I only posted in this thread to hopefully inspire the OP into building their own system and give some spoons for those interested.

And also hate to break it to you but I’ve been selling cannabinoids infused papers for like 2-3 years now… My brand gemstick is doing really well. I have that patented too btw.

The gemstick however is not the same as rolling your hash between two silicone mats, it involves actual science:)

3 Likes

Right here, right now.

Take your best hash and take your silicone mats.

10kUSD

Mimic my wrap, characteristics and stability.

Tired of fools like you trying to discredit me, I’ll put money on it… replicate it!

Unlike your hemp infused synthetic garbage, my
wrap is completely natural.

Won’t work with fire hash. I’d have to first replicate the brown boof you post which seems like a waste of time and material if im being honest.

3 Likes

3 Likes

If you’re going to do this

to people who were initially trying to be civil with you, then you should either market your product, patent your process or shut some people up at something like this:

so people can actually try your wrap & give an informed opinion since

and

Until then, I’d recommend returning the favor to people who were being civil.

@cyclopath you were right about that ignored content.

3 Likes

awaits reviews :joy::joy::joy::joy::facepunch:t3:

Shit if I had enough glass tips and hash I’d willingly roll a cannoli for each participant to enjoy first hand at a sesh. I already got a few out in the hands of the wild and would love to give everyone a chance to see one.

1 Like

Looked into this, DM if you want to know why my 220$/hr cannabis IP lawyer advised me i shouldn’t

the embossed texture on that one image you shared of your paper gives it away. you can try and obfuscate as much as you want but its pretty obvious.

The harsh reality is you dont have a real lab, so its not like your doing something ground breaking and revolutionary. its not like you have some massive custom industrial machine in your basement making your product. your making ice hash in a trashcan and heating and pressing it to shape; and really i could care less. lets see you scale it to actually be competitive in the market. :smile:

the reality of this situation is your an egotistical person who thinks he is some hot shit cause he can squish hash between things.

You can insult me and my papers all you like, im happy with selling 50k+ units a month :rofl: this is just one of my brands too :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

because its not novel art thats why lmaooo

https://www.instagram.com/pixie_stix_official/?hl=en

2 Likes

Then go do it lol. 10kUSD.

Show proof of funds if you want someone to move.

It cannot be replicated, i told you i would try to be more decent towards you. I’ll leave it at that.

If the big boy @RockSteady wants to flex he’s infact a big boy, he’ll accept my challenge.