Gummy recipe and SOP inside

Ooooooooo medieval times. It’s been years like 25 since I’ve been to one of those. :woman_elf:t3:

7 Likes

I’m all about the ambiance

5 Likes

I this sounds like the answer to “how’s the food”…

6 Likes

I was a kid last visit and I’m a picky eater and I survived.

4 Likes

Do you have a vegan recipe?

4 Likes

That seems like something that you should work on for yourself, the OP already dropped a killer SOP can’t ask them to do ALL the work for us

15 Likes

All I did was ask? :joy:

Anyone have luck substituting pectin for the gelatin in any of these forum recipes?

3 Likes

im sure you can find a vegan recipe on line…even the gummy recipe i posted all in the comments were vegan options but that recipe is behind a shitty ass paywall now. I cant tell you how much oil i threw in the trash from shitty gummies and moldy gummies before i really got a solid recipe. Shit tons of distillate because i jumped the gun before i had the mold issue figured out

i know elefante has a good vegan recipe. i know @Kingofthekush420 knows what they probably use…how about throwing us a bone KOTK???

6 Likes

If I remember correctly, there is a vegan recipe in the other gummy thread. Let me go look for you :spoon: :spoon: :spoon: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

thank you. When did the mold start happening? How long after they were manufactured?

a week or so

I actually don’t know exactly how they’re made, I know some of the ingredients. Go read my gummy thread I tell you what there made of.

3 Likes

This is most likely the cheapest you will find these molds.

Gummy molds

They are 1.5ml each bear, there are 53 bears in each mat. My recipe will make 1200 bears or 1800ml. You dont have to use the same molds as I do, if you know each bear is 1.5ml.
If somebody needs help using my recipe with their size molds, let me know. Only thing you need to let me know is the volume of each candy.

16 Likes

what you should have done was search :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

although you did ask for “vegan”, and “vegan free” could be construed as something entirely different…

6 Likes

Ahaha u got me. I got it boys.

2 Likes

nope. not the noise the vegans make when you wash them.

5 Likes

@cyclopath when did you transition from the spoons, into the Feeding Tubes. I hate to make fun of the spoons right now, as I have a hunch I’m going to need a few as we prepare to scale up. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I was told holding their noses so they’ed open their mouths was inappropriate…

in reality I just couldn’t resist the straight-line @mgucci feed me :wink:

5 Likes

Got time for da meats not da treats

1 Like

So does that means I should withhold my picture of it from whence it was publix :thinking::thinking::thinking: nooo lol I’m not that ass you know that, lol, I love the writeup @MillerliteRN

Killa you’re my vegan cubano cutter🤙🏼 No one else’s gummies compare

1 Like