Honey Stick Machine or company needed

I’ve only noticed it after about 6-8 months in jar, the top will make a rim of tiny formations, that’s about it in my experience.

(Typically a lot lighter in color but the person who I had oversee this batch went high the entire infusion, not low.) :man_facepalming:t3:

Just finished this batch off too, all will go to those in need that use for teas etc.

1 Like

We’ve been making cbd honey with a local California organic farm since 2018. We like to use 1:1 ratio of mct/cbd oil in 1lb jars, but honey sticks are a little different.

Oregon company charges 250$ for a 5lb bucket (4500 sticks) but if you add cbd they charge 900. We have sent several gallons so the 15k machine would have made sense from the start.

Edit: if we buy the machine anyone need sticks?

5 Likes

You ever try something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Bee-Store-Filling-Machine-Filler/dp/B07RK5H4MV

1 Like

Crystallized honey can be restored by placing in a warm environment, like a double boiler, fireplace mantle in winter, or direct sunlight (if no cbd is in it).

Honey is water based and therefore does not mix with oil very well without an emulsifier, which I only know from trying to mix cbd oil into it and having it separate out after a day or two. Cbd isolate does the same.

looks like the same one I linked…

1 Like

You could slap together a few of these, or wait for them to restock

1 Like

Looks like barely $100 in parts there to build. A few wooks could knock out a lot of these in a day

3 Likes

Have you guys ever used this machine???

LOL let me tell you… not one of the sticks comes out good, and you have inconsistent sizes and all this other bs. We spent 2 days and did 2,000 sticks and ended up throwing it in the trash. We sold a few boxes to stores and most of them leaked with that machine. Wooks are a no go for that.

2 Likes

that would be the “rudimentary manifold” of which I spoke. :rofl:
not fond of it.

notice the damn thing is curved…

1 Like

those leaks are your wooks fault.
not a problem our gal had.
not really sure what her speed was.

the inconsistent sizes are the ^#@*&^(@# bend in the manifold I believe (and the wooks fault too).

1 Like

after a straight line like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

works for me…

1 Like

You silly geese

7 Likes

Check out ours at SnapdragonHemp.com

We have been doing all sorts of every CB/TH blend you can do

How do the suppositories taste?

2 Likes

Future4200 sperm bank, this is @Hansel speaking.

You whack it - we pack it. How can we help YOU

4 Likes

Like butthole

2 Likes

Cart Farmer style gun with the 5ml HSW Unimatic syringe? Fill a tray, and then seal them on the heat sealer?

yeah im imagining 3d printed jigs, have straws in a box, so u can dispense into the jigs. Jigs just snap together down the middle, so u can still get each end into the heat sealer.
1 person gets jigs ready, other person fills with unimatic.
U can probably do 10 per jig, and a jig every 20 seconds. 1800 per hour? ($20/hr, thats 2 cents per straw for labor)

1 Like

We send our California honey to a 3rd party company to have it commercially made. We’ve been making them for about 2 years and it’s the easiest way.

2 Likes

Anybody have luck using biodegradable straws for honey sticks without them cracking?

Or any halfway sustainable option for honey sticks in general? I can’t justify chucking that much plastic into the ocean

2 Likes