General drug news/discussion

Canada installing dilaudid vending machines to keep people from killing themselves with fent in a pilot program. Interesting experiment in harm reduction/maintenance therapy

21 Likes

when i can buy fire ass molly from a vending machine; life will be good. lol jk.

whatever we can do to curb the fenty crisis is good in my books. still the black market will always be there; and the street dealers will just stand by the machine and say yo; i got it for a few bucks cheaper

40 Likes

gosh, maybe just a dose of ketamine every week or two and i’d be gold.

11 Likes

that’s a legal option in Portland if you’re wealthy

6 Likes

I’m on the east coast. They have one in Chattanooga, which is close, but I think it’s pretty affordable. Someone I know gets it in nose spray they send her home with. (edit: just kidding, $330 a script [6 doses]).

Tyndall said that at 32 cents for an eight-milligram tablet of hydromorphone

oh canada… “come take my guns and give me 32 cent doses of opiates”

11 Likes

this statement sums up americas hat pretty well, eh.

4 Likes

hate it, but yeah.

“internment camp”

1 Like

americas not much better lol; here instead of selling drugs from vending machines; we just shoot the drug users :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

As an ex heroin addict…like 17 years ago…I think this is dumb.

Junkies have it so fucken easy these days. I had to trade needles one for one or buy them myself and sharpen them on a matchbox when they got dull. Now they just throw them everywhere…god damn millenial junkies.

27 Likes

you also didn’t have nearly as high of a risk of shooting fent 17 years ago

13 Likes

Definitely not. We had to get 100 nanogram an hour patches from dying people and then suck the goo out of the patch and nearly die. Thats how we rolled.

18 Likes

32 cents per tablet is the right way to make sure it’s widely adopted. Looking forward to seeing the evaluation that eventually comes after.

6 Likes

There have been pretty near 20k deaths from opioid ODs in Canada between '17 and '20.

Pretty sure any of those deaths that happened in '20 are covid deaths.

14 Likes

Agreed… if you died in a car accident in 2020 it was a covid death.

13 Likes

What are you smoking? We don’t execute drug users. Are you a lost China bot?

1 Like

Oh God we have some Alex Jones fanboys
What proof do you have of this? I love shitting on people’s delusions

3 Likes

Who’s that?

1 Like

Your messiah

2 Likes

Yeah… I don’t worship false idols, that’s a sin buddy.

6 Likes