General drug news/discussion

I’ll wait

2 Likes

Your FN delusional if you think otherwise.

Go back under your FN rock

Edited
@Saucysanchez775

5 Likes

This happened:

5 Likes

He’s pretty funny I have to say; I like the folk song versions of some of the stuff he says. The opioid OD death figures are from StatisticCanada (StatsCan). I’ve no proof that dying in a car accident in 2020 would be attributed to covid. It was simply conjecture.

So shit away sir. =)

2 Likes

Why so ignorant?

Great series on Netflix though, Messiah. Really well done and deals with some pretty complex topics. Really good everyone should check it out.

I presume there would be many less fentanyl deaths if these drug dealers stopped fucking marketing it as oxy. Just say they’re fentanyl pills so people know what they’re taking from the start. So many people thinking their about to pop 2 “oxy” pills and end up dying

4 Likes

Ok that is one example of a mistake That was made and corrected. which is understandable in a time of crisis… seeing as around 3.5
Million people die each year your one example is proof of nothing but a mistake… further how would you explain usa life expectancy dropped by over a year in the first six months of 2020 we haven’t experienced a drop like that since ww2. But yet more people aren’t dieing ?

That is a good point maybe the cartels just want to destroy?

China’s revenge for the opium wars, cartels are just a convenient tool

6 Likes

Exactly. Except that was uk not us lol but I guess close enough

mAsKs wOrK

6 Likes

I bet you believe this too.

Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US | AP News.

7 Likes

I have already researched that

"Another possible explanation: The coronavirus has essentially muscled aside flu and other bugs that are more common in the fall and winter. Scientists don’t fully understand the mechanism behind that, but it would be consistent with patterns seen when certain flu strains predominate over others, said Dr. Arnold Monto, a flu expert at the University of Michigan.

Nationally, “this is the lowest flu season we’ve had on record,” according to a surveillance system that is about 25 years old, said Lynnette Brammer of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention"

To put it in context the flu average 60k deaths per year, covid with all the precautions has resulted in 10x not to mention all the long term effects of covid that don’t happen with the flu.

How though?

I’m sure more info will be coming in the future months but I imagine if you had 2 germs in a dish with limited space the dominant germ will overtake the whole dish?

I’m gonna guess based on that question mark at the end you’re speculating.

Nobody knows what’s happening, to think you do is funny to me.

8 Likes

Seems like you think you know? Let’s think about this rationally only one of two options must be true. Either covid muscled out the flu as the dominant germ or all flu deaths are being counted as covid. Seeming how the life expectancy is way down and the sheer amount of people needed too pull off that type of fraud I am going to bet the bank that I am right.

1 Like

There were italics used. That means something.

This is where this thread turned to shit.

7 Likes