General drug news/discussion

I would say it started here. All I did was challenge/correct these previous statements

2 Likes

You’re a Twitter bot aren’t you.

Go away trollbot… shoo. Nobody cares.

3 Likes

why does every thread turn into the EC :cry:

10 Likes

Seems you have given up on our debate and decided to start attacking my character… yet I’m the troll lol

We were never debating. I used italics, you took what I said seriously.

This was a joke from the get go. Let it die, make your own covid thread, get off the internet. This is silly.

3 Likes

Ok it’s dead. You admit it was a joke. Cool. Just don’t like seeing disinformation all over the place… you know how many people, family even who believe that shit. I’m over it

2 Likes

Your god takes issue with your picture, too :joy:

2 Likes

Ugh… you don’t have any semblance of what “my God” is. Nor is this the place for this conversation.

Did people forget how DMs work?

Just trying to lighten the mood. lol Didn’t think you’d take it so seriously.

Using another religions god as your icon should hardly rise to the level of worship, I think you’re good. Your god seems nice.

3 Likes
1 Like

i was saying that in jest; cool down bro; go shitpost on /pol/

3 Likes

i came back to this thread to see what people were saying about opiate vending machines, and now i’m leaving this thread because an angry SJW appeared and got everyone all stirred up amd off topic. how are these people poisoning every aspect of our lives? we need to pay them the favor back, and “cancel” them.

18 Likes

This may be a slippery slope and would require anonymity, but do u think someone should open source some fent remediation sop? Like a way to LLE it out of various compounds.

It would be sad though to see someone cleaning poisoned drugs and saving lives and get a mfg felony though.

10 Likes

Then use italics or look like a prick. Your choice.

3 Likes

Was that how it happened? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am a prick, and just because I was hoping to change the subject doesn’t mean I wasn’t serious. The only part that should be in italics is “your god seems nice.”

On the title subject though, this is great for people who actually want to get off of heroin. That’s a minority of people though, so I wouldn’t expect this to affect overdose numbers in any meaningful way.

Its probably my fault it went off the rails a bit. Lets bring it back around to the topic at hand.

Could you guys down south enlighten me as to what was happening (if anything) with D8 and the DEA Etc?

A couple arrests/head shop busts so far from the local buys, feds aren’t tipping their hand yet

1 Like

Thank you. Is D8 the thing they are after? Has D8 been deemed unsafe?

EDIT:

After some reading I’m taking it to be targeted because of D9 content…

1 Like

I feel bad for the people of Baltimore. Its “Hampsterdam” irl

3 Likes