General drug news/discussion

If you are referring to Amsterdam in Europe
As it is now it s still a lot better than most USA but has lost a lot of it s ground
We used to be a city that wanted to change the consumption of drugs for recreational use
Most of the redlight district has been shut
The drug use has not changed much but selling is more of a felony than like 20 years back
And luckily we don t have a fentanyl isseu at scale althou meth is growing on the consumerside

1 Like

Idk how I forgot to share this

1 Like
2 Likes

seems the good olā€™ boys down south donā€™t appreciate the backdoor game much

ive seen the wire, now the street criminals will duke it out in a war.

they shouldve had dogs to keep the cops at bay while they turned it to oil.

hope that isnt anon= REALLY. nobody needs to go to jail over this. Biden wont ever legalize, I was surprised Trump didnt either. my state has goofy shit- if you were busted for 10000 lbs of mexi you get expunged and have extra access to new legal avenues. but if you get busted today for 1.25 oz its a felony and a new case??? wtf

Iā€™m not sure how I feel about this. Iā€™ve never been an advocate for recreational painkiller useā€¦ Iā€™ve only ever advocated for psychedelics.

2 Likes

dudes got caught accepting bitcoin. My brother is in that stuff and went to the conference and thought its a brag that he hung with tom dwan. He said dwan invited him to the strip club in miami and he didnt go? Dwan was paying??? my bro sux.

I wonder if thatā€™s the only messenger app theyā€™re monitoring.

:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I mean signal did experience some fucking heavy disruption about 2 or 3 months ago

My opinion I kept to myself was server cloning.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Maybe these guys can chip inā€¦GUEST_626ce211-34ca-4218-8975-06ddc1c97d2f

3 Likes

A buddy worked at a local pizza place, and the owner once stomped angrily back to the grocery store where he bought his cans of whipped cream. ā€œThese cans are defective!ā€ he said, ā€œThey keep going flat!ā€

He was a little embarrassed when the grocery store manager explained that his employees had gotten into them for an alternative use.

8 Likes

Similar story. I used to stock the dairy section in a grocery store. We would do a few cans every Friday when we got shipments. We got a few extra cases one time around Easter. We got so carried away we ended up doing all of the cans. Later that afternoon all the little ladies kept coming back complaining that they could not get any whipped cream to come out for their strawberry shortcakes.

9 Likes

I tried readiwhip once, it was okay but it was fuckin weird because you donā€™t get high at all youā€™re completely sober itā€™s just a weird buzzing for like 2 minutes. Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not Iā€™m highschool anymore. Drugs are bad kids, donā€™t huff whip cream cans.

Just finished off a can last night. I love the end of a whip cream can. Itā€™s one of my guilty pleasures

7 Likes

Does no one just buy tanks any more.

6 Likes