General drug news/discussion

There is a reason every hospital and dentist office encased their nitrous tanks in concrete in the Tri county area.

I remember a time when dentist used to store tanks in janky little wood storages. :joy::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

I used to be able to drive a uhaul to our gas supplier and just fill it up. This was before they changed the laws in 99, we ran the east coast nitrous for all the shows and festivals. You can still get them out here, a few tour kids own a gas supply company. License to print for many yrs

5 Likes

My dentist will let me get gassed up for $50 even without work.

7 Likes

Nice dentist mine said theres is only for children. Back then as long ad the tanks werenā€™t stolen and they were chained in an upright position and you didnā€™t get caught dispensing for money it was all good nothing they could do. All we had to do was bribe the door guys to let us wheel in 90# or weā€™d transfer to the 15# green ones and use a book bag. By the time anyone knew it was empty and another was going off somewhere else, there not quiet unless you put a silencer on it

4 Likes

Nitrous mafia :facepunch::facepunch::joy:

1 Like

And wrecking crew. If you know you know if you dont you missed out

2 Likes

Been dusted a time or 2 :sunglasses:

There are some old family heads around here still believe it or not

1 Like

The ole lot justice and the thumb prints for entry. Good times

2 Likes

The girl who narced me out used to steal nitrous from her dentist boss, they kept getting the window knocked out and innocent little farra at the desk??? before around 88 you could get clean nitrous from gas supply. The forest preserve used to be a party spot with tanks every weekend.

heres a question-= do you rebreath into the balloon? Im against that, but friends did it alot. i fell on my head at a rave but it ddnt hurt for awhile? I was tripping balls and mid baloon and this dude crushed his skull on the contcrete and was bleeding evverywhere at the rosemont dead show.

Of course you rebreathe into the ballon. And itā€™s fun watching all your homies fish out on nitrous.

I remember this one nightā€¦. We were all rolling, had a tank. one of my friends girlfriends passed out on nitrous for what seemed like 5-10 mins. Both of these people were rich as fuck and politically connected in the town we lived in. This dude was like we should throw her in the complex dumpster.

He thought she was dead and wanted to throw this little blonde snow bunny in the dumpster. :person_facepalming:t3::person_facepalming:t3::person_facepalming:t3:

Man some of these times

5 Likes

im not that dirty. Some dude i knew did have a girl die while they did h- we beat the fuck out of him and ostracized him forever. my lame wook does it but hasnt admitted it to me. but he did mention his gf nodding out and reviving her and I know he did it too. that may be the thing hes on when he gets weird but im blaming klonapin. he doesnt pass out but he gers real confused and cant add math at all. what drug is that? Ill call him out.

I recall a bunch of crystalline lsd being poofed into someones face for some lot justice. Fuck around and find outā€¦lol

4 Likes

ā€¦the Darwinian part of me said :man_shrugging:ā€¦then I lost several childhood friends to accidental fent inhalationā€¦they thought they were sniffing straight blowā€¦so I started thinking about free fent field testing kits being a good idea. Itā€™s a fucked up situation. No junkie deserves to die just bc they are sick and need help. But how far do we have to go to stop them from harming themselves if they do not have the self preservation to perform due diligence on their DOCsā€¦moral dilemma much?

1 Like

Xanax

The absolute worst type of employees or custies.

7 Likes

hes prescribed that shit-= his dr needs to go to jail= he takes xanax klonapin and adderall. And hard alcohol. Bad combo.

Yep spray them down with water assuming there not covered in sweat grind a grrr a poof. Bye bye. Or in a rush just dump 2x 10 pack on top of head and let simmer

1 Like

Unfortunately in most if not all cities if your people are dropping dead theres a line around the block.

1 Like

dont tempt me to source that shit. not for youā€¦ I could put it on cards in a high stakes gameā€¦ i have a tolerance

Or girlfriends.

3 Likes