Future Compounds 100,000mg CBD Isolate Coconut Oil Jars

I understand how that works.

I’m just saying it makes this thread look silly:

2 Likes

No it doesn’t to me. It makes you apply futures business model to sidcos forum. Trying to diagram someone else’s businesses can be taxing.

Future and sidco both have probably put a few $ to this forum. Hence one primarily runs it, the other promotes it and continues to show face on it.

But don’t consider them the same. They aren’t.

3 Likes

That thread has nothing to do with how I run my other businesses.

I am a small minority partner here on the forum.

If you want to pocket watch me, feel free to start a separate thread in the EC. This isn’t the place for it.

3 Likes

here you go again trying to cause drama…

Let’s change your name to drama queen so everyone know ahead of time?

You appear to be on the bottom of the pyramid.

2 Likes

Your link isn’t working

Works for me.

1 Like

I get an "Are you 21 y / n " initial page… maybe that’s hanging you up?

https://futurecompounds.com/home/ try that

1 Like

I’ve read enough of the forum to realize theres no refuting a central point with you :sweat_smile:

That worked

Ordering one for my mom

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, direct linking past the age verification must be causing an issue

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone cares how much money you make, we care about how that influences the forum(and eventually your process certification stuff)

1 Like

While true, it doesn’t factor in that people have a 3 minute attention span on average.

You cannot learn that information in 3 minutes looking at the forums if you were even so inclined to do so.

Let’s pretend you’re a new potential customer, googling for CBN or whatever, say you hit the landing page of future compounds and you are looking at this photo:

The official lab of Future4200 and the GLG.

Website is very clean and professional looking. Sounds pretty official on the face of it. They’re a lab, and THE lab for “future4200” and “GLG” Whatever those may be.

If you don’t have direct knowledge already, I would be left to wonder what “Future4200” and “GLG” are. If you google the first term… you get the forum first, IG and the rest of social media after. GLG of course returns nothing meaningful without adding additional keywords like future4200 or cannabis.

This is the natural conclusion you come to if you do any surface research at all.

3 minutes is how long you have to win over these low dollar transactional type transactions. How you want your customers to spend those 3 minutes is something you should be thinking about.

I don’t think its a practical issue but I agree it is confusing and is something to consider.

3 Likes

XD I’ll see myself out. Lab time. This is where I see no resolve in sight.

As of today (the new design isn’t on the site yet but your order will be in the new jar design). More sturdy, badass lid and inner seal.

Our costs increased with the better final product. Less money for us, better product for patients. The entire intent with this is to… get the proper dose of CBD to those who need it. Our margins in this are lower than ANY other business in the space. This isn’t a money play for us… it’s a “help the community” product.
:100::call_me_hand:t4:

6 Likes

Careful, you’re speaking double plus ungood.

That said, I’m a fan of this website, gonna send it to my father, who is older. It’s the most ethical pricing in the game.

How is there not a conflict of interest by directly undercutting all of the folks here that have help build this site that own cbd companies?

2 Likes

Thanks for this @Future @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy my gfs dad will love this for his aches and pains…plus he’s nicer to me when he’s had his meds :rofl: it can only get better if I gift him some!

2 Likes

We are buying the isolate at fair market price from @shynelabs, adding it to coconut oil, and selling it for a markup.

Is somebody stopping you from doing the same, or better?

In fact, if you match our prices I will freely advertise it on my IG

Also, I’ve been a minority vested partner in multiple THC and CBD businesses long before and throughout the entire existence of this forum

4 Likes