Future Compounds 100,000mg CBD Isolate Coconut Oil Jars

Anybody know a good equivalent dose of isolate for someone who responds well to 300 mg of full spectrum?

I don’t, but you could probably cut at least another 50-100g of cannabinoids into the mix, making it full spec + a bunch of additional CBD

4 Likes

How consistent should the isolate be dispersed or should it be stirred between uses?

It’s fully soluble, and my shelf life test jars have yet to separate after several months warm enough to stay liquid. At room temp, the coconut oil is solid and there’s absolutely no separation

2 Likes

Good to know. Encountered very responsive customer service by the way.

1 Like

Have you seen any crystallization? I see it with my 2500 full spec in 2oz cream it’s nice, will melt and dissolve when applied to skin so I don’t see much of an issue

I haven’t seen the CBD crystallize, if that’s what you mean. But when the coconut oil cools and becomes a solid, with the CBD mixed in or not, technically I think that’s crystallization, right?

Its nice, are you refrigerating these?

I am not, we are running a very tight ship afa inventory management goes, so the coco is rarely onsite more than a week.

But for absolute longest shelf life, refrigeration is probably best bet.

Personally, I put my coconut oil in the cabinet and its just fine

3 Likes

Just took 500 mg… with give some feedback in the AM

1 Like

Deeper sleep…took couple of hours to kick in

1 Like

Nice! 500mg is deff a good dose. Try it out next time you have a headache or body ache I bet you’ll have good results as well with that!

5 Likes

I’m on the tail end of a 2-year phenibut dependence. Down from 2000 to 3000 mg a day to 350 mg a day. Had made it down below 100 mg a day twice but had to go back up because I tried to taper too fast. I think this will definitely help me finally kick it.

5 Likes

Bump to reflect the full transition to Futurecompounds.com

5 Likes

Is this the official start of the site itself making money?

No, it’s one of @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy labs that we put the Future4200 branding on.

It is not affiliated with Future4200.com

2 Likes

The official lab of future4200 is not affiliated with the website future4200? Just a little confusing.

3 Likes

Forum = sidco ran and owned partner future affiliated forum.
Future compounds = Future affiliated business with illnye
GLG = primary business with tiers
GLGc = shared concept with partners who helped make the exam. I assume I’ll be taking it shortly…
Sky-blue merch sponsored / partnership
Really hasn’t been confusing for me to follow

3 Likes

I also own several real estate companies, asset holding companies, farm operating companies, theres ConsultingFutures, and an advisory firm.

Some are LLCs, some are S Corps, one is a C Corp.

I know business and taxes can be confusing, but there are accountants and tax lawyers out there that can help you to understand how all these things work and why you may or may not need to structure your businesses these ways.

2 Likes

XD plug em because I’m getting dizzy with multiple gigs

1 Like