Future Compounds 100,000mg CBD Isolate Coconut Oil Jars

Damn, thats awesome. I wish we could offer those levels of mg’s in Canada. Would help alot of ppl and shake up the chad party up here

Still seeing bulk @ 4k/kg in Canada

Edit: white market

2 Likes

Something something, free market.

Assumed I was taking 500 mg as weighed on the scale. File that one under the “duh” category. In reality I have been taking 50 mg.

Took 100 mg in the morning and 200 mg last night. Two distinct changes I can see. First, I have been working more in my hemp crop with transplanting and lifting. Had some fairly significant inflammation all week in my back. Big reduction in symptoms all throughout the day. Second change was an increased feeling of calm detachment and euphoria.

1 Like

Just bought a jar

1 Like

You could do something similar based on that pricing

So 1/8th of the product for the same price or the same amount of product for 8x the price

2 Likes

@Future i think what you’ve done is great, from the website to your other businesses. Offering cbd at a fair price that helps you helps others, nothing wrong with that. Respect the hustle, theres nothing anyone is doing that someone else cant do. The more lines in the water the more fish that are caught

4 Likes

A small measuring spoon for, say 500 mg or 1000 mg of oil, might be a handy add-on.

3 Likes