Future 4200 Censorship

Oh! That reminds me!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never used an anon account

If I wanted to impersonate someone like @ricky9900 I would use the name 5 foot Zero

Or Mini-Unabomber

Or Chubby little Terrorist

4 Likes

The same way Rowan did in dms when he told you he was verified consultant :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

no this was in person! LOL :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Can confirm that when we disabled the anon accounts, they also got deleted along with their comments. I was playing around with brute forcing the accounts and posts back onto the forum but it seems that is over my head and/or the database doesnā€™t like it. It would be easier to just copy all the posts from anon accounts from my backup just before the setting change and post them for download, or host a low resource read only copy of that backup so users can see / archive the posts.

4 Likes

Lol @qma is also @VerifiedConsultant?ā€¦

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy:. @VerifiedConsultant already told everyone who he isā€¦

Itā€™s surely not @qma

2 Likes

I thought it was rowan.

But Iā€™m not sure.

2 Likes

I found RICKY9000. Looks like I deleted the account for spam and threats.
Hereā€™s the staff action history log including posts. If it wasnā€™t a brand new account and spamming other threads Iā€™d probably have handled it differently.
RICKY9000.ods (10.5 KB)

2 Likes

Can you tell us if his IP address matches any known users who are on here?

Of course it does. I already alluded to me knowing who it is. :person_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Ricky9000?

No ricky9million! Of course @ricky9000

I think the only anon acct I donā€™t know is @TheFeds and Iā€™m not sure itā€™s an anon acct. if it is. That person probably has the highest lvl anon acct here

7 Likes

No automated flags for a sock puppet account were tripped on this account.
Itā€™s extremely easy to load up Tor Project | Download or use a VPN.

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Not really missing persons

118 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion on PII rules

8 posts were split to a new topic: Butthole Surfers

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dat new vaccine/Fraudci/covid/election fraud thread